Struggling now :(

sjminimac

Reaction score
How can I fill my days so I don't sit at home thinking about the fact that I'm not in labour? I can't get out and about too far because of my SPD, and for the same reason Charlie is still in nursery full time (it's not fair on him to keep him home for my entertainment when I can't run around with/after him). I'm lucky to be able to sleep in on a morning and I do make the most of that, while I can, but then when I'm up I sit in front of the tv and speak to no one until Gav and Charlie get home. I've been off work since before Christmas because of my stupid pelvis.
I spent all day yesterday contracting on and off but all disappeared overnight. Now I'm just sat on the sofa watching repeats of come dine with me and trying not to cry :(

Aww hun :hugs:. I'm overdue too but only 4 days, and if I didn't have things to fill my days I'd go mad! I take DS to a group or activity everyday and have physio twice a week (SPD and floppy joints, not a good combination :haha:) and the MW once a week, having things to get out for really stops my days dragging! Could you arrange to meet friends for coffee/lunch, go swimming or for a gentle walk? Something to get you out and break up the day a bit.
Other than that house work but that's boring and hard :haha: so I will suggest getting some stuff to pamper yourself- new nail varnish, foot scrub, face mask- anything you fancy! And enjoying the time to yourself before LO arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->