Struggling to sleep threw anxiety, agitated and palpitations :(

sammie13s

Reaction score
I'm so fed up of this. I'm presuming it's all kicking off thanks to my hormones :( My oh came to bed last night and I was struggling to get back to sleep and he was figiting and I was so close to jumping up screaming at him he really frustrated me and I had this dread feeling through my body :( I'm on meds for the anxiety but just don't no how much longer I can cope :(

Awww no. I get the anxiety aswell but as of yet waiting for an appointment with docs to get it sorted.
There's nout worse than feeling panicky and not being able to do anything about it.
I find some times going sitting in a quiet room alone for a bit can help. Especially if I've woken up on the verge of panic attack and like my heart is going to break thru my chest.

Maybe speak to your doc again and see if there is anything else they can do for u x

i had anxiety and the worst emotional discomfort from the moment i found out i was pregnant up until 4 and a half weeks (i think 5 wks). i knew i wanted this pregnancy and baby was very much planned but i couldnt understand why i felt the way i did... i was just crying and every now and then id have palpitations, couldnt sleep, couldnt even get through homework without having a huge crying spell. i thought i was going to have to be hospitalized i was literally thinking im going to die of depression and anxiety. it was so hard on me. i blamed hormones as often as i could. the night i thought i was giving up, i decided to try one thing. i randomly smiled for at least 10 seconds. this worked immediately on me and i did this over a course of a few days and i did not suffer any more of my extreme emotional case. ofcourse i did have nostalgia but it was because i was so happy i was pregnant.

Thanks for the replys. It truly is a horrible thing to threw and it's something I'm battling on a daily basis . More so when it's bed time :( I wish I could be normal like everyone else :( xx

I think it's much more normal than you think. Everyone deals with pregnancy and the hormones and the constant worry and tiredness in completely different ways.
I think my anxiety stems from the fact I'm a complete and utter control freak. And if my routines are broken it's a nightmare both physically and emotionally to deal with. Put together with multiple losses most certainly doesn't help.
Also I think a lot of people are judgmental about what a pregnant woman should be doing, saying, eating! It's hard enough to be your own worst enemy with out worrying everyone else is on ur case.
And the way pregnancy is portrayed in films and media is that is such a wonderfully perfect happy time and the reality is that it just isn't.
The last thing we need to do is compare us to anyone else xxx
Most mothers are the best mother for their children in there own ways ( I wanted to say all mothers but sadly that's not the case)
I'm sure you will do wonderfully xxx

Your very welcome hun xx you take things at ur own pace xx and when your really down just remember what a beautiful amazing thing your body is doing, making another wonderful innocent soul to bless the world with xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->