struggling to walk!

mumanddad

1 Angel, 1 rainbow & ttc
Reaction score
I had a emergancy c section 15 days ago and by day 8 i felt great the pain wasnt to bad at all.

But now im struggling to walk!!.

My scare is off set to the right anf when i move my right leg it really really hurts is this normal??

Going up the stairs is hell i have to go up as if i have a peg leg

Hi,

Didnt want to read and run.

Firstly congratulations :) and well done :happydance:

Ive had two sections now. It could be one of a few things -

They may have stitched you to the right (more commonly the left) and as the muscle is fusing and healing, its tightening and causing you pain. The second could be you have a slight infaction on that side. Does it feel hot? red? raised? I had an infection on my left side and it was sore. It can never hurt to get it checked so maybe worth a trip to the doctor. If they think its and infection they will give you antibiotics so nothing too scary.

Csections arnt nice at the best of times especially when the pain comes back :(

I really hope you get it sorted and you can be pain free quick xxx

Thank you for reading, its perfect apprently i asked the mw on thursday and she checked for fluid and a few other things.

Can i ask a question, how was your pregnancy after your first section, did you get any pains around your scar?

Thanks for reading x

Sorry your suffering 'mumanddad' :hugs:

I would take a trip to the Doctors if I were you, as im not sure this is 'normal'....Ive had 3 csections & never experienced it :flower:

Something went pop too when i stood up last night i am now struggling to lift corbyn its horrible.

Will give the drs a call when they open x

I would say it was something to do with the internal stitches then. Deffo go to the docs just to be safe.

It wasnt as bad as i thought actually. I only had 4 months in between my section and my bfp too so a very small amount of time, and occasionally i got a niggle, but nothing that was bad. I was worried about it as they say to wait 6-12 months but it wasn't bad at all. A few people get a twinge or two, i guess as the muscles stretch again.

xxx

It's probably the stitch..just make sure you stand and sit straight up, so your muscles don't heal in a hunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->