Struggling with ww would sw be easier??

Mea

Mum to 3 miracles.
Reaction score
Hi all I started ww 3 weeks ago and have been really pleased with my weight loss, I have lost half a stone!
But I do feel hungry a lot of the time and I'm cooking 3 different meals in the evening for myself, the kids then my husband( he works till 8pm)
I just thought sw might be easier as you can eat lots of pasta, rice and meat etc but I can't understand how I would lose weight as on ww these things have loads of points!! :wacko:
Any advice from seasoned ww to make life easier, or sw people that find it easy to follow would be very much appreciated. :thumbup:

I've done both and think SW is really easy compared to WW.
WW is restrictive I think as its portion control. I always find that if I am td I can only have a certain amount of something I always want more so with SW u get to choose and I find I stay on it longer.
The SW meals are family friendly too so if you are all eating them everyone is going to benefit.
Everything needs cooking from scratch tho but if you have the time it's no issue

I went to weight watchers so many times but I always lost interest in it! I joined sw 7 weeks ago and couldn't be happier! I hve lost 18 And half lbs! J know I wouldn't have lost that if I went to ww! I also prefer the classes in sw I enjoy having my little break away as going to it every Tuesday. :) I'm never Hungry on it I jut eat so much fruit and veg and there is a lot more variety on it! I got two of my friends To join and they are delighted with it! You should start going to sw u will love it x

Thank you both for your answers. I am definatley going to swap to sw it will have to wait 2 weeks until pay day but will start then.
The ww just doesn't seem like a diet I could do the rest of my life it's only been 3 weeks and point counting is already getting boring!!!

I've just switched for the same reason. It's really restrictive and I'm often hungry! I hope sw is better for me x

Glad I'm not the only one, let me know how you get on. I'm going to start next Monday hopefully.

I love SW. I too was not looking to diet but find a long term healthy eating plan and SW is definitely it. I never feel hungry, nothing is off limits and I love the recipes. I just finished my first week and lost 6 pounds. Good luck xx

I love SW. I too was not looking to diet but find a long term healthy eating plan and SW is definitely it. I never feel hungry, nothing is off limits and I love the recipes. I just finished my first week and lost 6 pounds. Good luck xx

Well done 6lb! That's amazing is it easy to follow?

Mrsmitch80 glad the first day has gone well, maybe you could give me some tips after your first week. Make sure you let me know how you get on at your first weigh in.

So easy hun and it will only get easier when I get more used to the foods. I have weetabix from my healthy choice b and milk from my allowance everyday. A baked Potato with tuna and sweetcorn with lots of salad for lunch and I choose a recipe which is usually syn free or has very little syns from the website, something like spag Bol, chicken Kiev or egg, syn free chips and beans. The whole family love it too and I never feel hungry. I love it! Xx

Do you get access to lots of recipes when you join sw?
Admiral765 sounds like you are getting on brilliant with sw you will have to let me know which recipes you try.

When you join you can log in online and there are loads of recipes, that's where I get all mine from. In group you can purchase recipe books and the magazine which has recipes in. I have only tried spag Bol, shepherds pie, chicken Kiev, egg, syn free chips and beans so far. I also do my own thing like just sprinkle piri piri seasoning or Cajun onto a chicken breast and grill and have it with new potatoes and veg which is all free and I sometimes make the coleslaw which is online too. I also downloaded the app on my phone, you can type in any food and it comes up with the syn value xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->