Student Mom's!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
For those of you still in high school or in university, how are you coping? I'm so stressed out it isn't even fit! In the next 19 days I have:

1 Religious Studies Midterm
1 Sociology of Culture Midterm
1 Sociology of Health Midterm
1 fifteen page paper for Sociology of Health

:dohh:

Plus Renah. Someone better get me a drink after this. :muaha:

I'm stressed out beyond words!
It isn't helping that Lola is going through a very clingy stage :dohh:

- Making up my Statistics course (which I flunked last semester :blush:)
- 1 midterm for my Perception and cognition course
- 1 Behevioral neuroscience course midterm
- 2 essays for my Science of psychology.

:shipw:

I hope I'll manage to pass it all on deadline before spring break so I can have my nice free time before June when it's the end of the uni year and major crunch time.

Wow! How you 2 do it?!

I haven't got any spare time on my hands to do any of that lol. I'd love to go back to college doing childcare though. But not until she's at least 1. I don't think I could work it around Lexie at the minute. :(

I just started school (Uni) again, I left when I got pregnant with Erica. Luckily both grandma's babysit while were at school or DH is at work. It can be hard to get hw done and study, but I just have to get it done, so I find time. I honestly think that the hardest thing is making the commitment to go back. It's def worth it tho.

I just dropped out the beginning of January.
I was doing only courses during the last 2-3 months of my pregnancy and while Colton was born thru the first 2 months of his life. Kept about a B average. Then had four months of summer break. THen I actually started going to the uni for classes 4 hours a night for four months and dropped to a C average. I was going for Nursing, and with my average I will never NEVER get into the school (which is one of the best ones around here and if you have less than a 3.5/4 GPA you aren't even considered), so I stopped (was taking the prereqs)
So, now I've dropped out and am taking the year off; will hopefully get a job soon and start putting money back so I can go get my Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) degree.
The bad thing is after going to school for 1.5 years, I have alittle over $10,000 in student loans :shock: and will start having to pay them back this June :(

Its okay, I got a letter today saying I owe 31 grand :shock: can someone like...put me out of my misery!? Stupid student loans.

I'm getting more stressed by the day because Renah only likes to sleep in the night. She refuses to sleep unless everyone else in the house is asleep and she's in complete darkness. No such thing as day naps.

its rubbish, i have started my masters, dont really have time now, let alone when i return to work in 2 months, arhhhhhhh

but the raise when i have done it will be worth it

well, i am supposed to be going back to uni september 2009 to finish off my degree (will be in 3rd year, Occupational Therapy) and dreading it cos i am not sure how i will cope as my wee man is somewhat demanding - although a honey and my wee darling!!!! I am still not sure what i am going to do for childcare as we won't get much financial support......Ali will be 14 months old when i go back to uni.

i am starting a part time course tomorrow in counselling (one day per week till June) so i will see how i cope with that lol!!!!

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->