Stunned and Elated! Please stick my little bean! *UPDATE* ECTOPIC! ;o(

Mummy and Preggo with #2!
Reaction score
Had some purple spotting and sharp pains. Went for an external then internal ultrasound and they could not find an embryo in my uterus. They could see it implanted in my right fallopian tube with internal bleeding. Next was emergency surgery while on holiday to remove it as well as a fist sized corpus luteum cyst from my left ovary. Fortunately my paranoia about every ache and pain meant it was caught early and they managed to save all my womanly bits. Have to wait 6-8 weeks before I can try again.
This TTC stuff is so so tough!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I cannot believe I am standing here today with a wonder :BFP: in my hands after only stopping the much-demonised Cerazette just 42 days ago!

I started out today with FF moving my OV date for the 3rd time and I just felt like giving up. I wasn't even going to POAS today esp since I had a :BFN: 2 days ago...but thought I would since I am going on holiday I would for the hell of it. Not even FMU but lo and behold a faint pink line on an IC. I showed my OH and he insisted it was negative. I kept saying "there is a line!" "You do see a line don't you?" He said he saw something faint but it must be part of the test or an evap. So I did another one with even weaker pee and another faint line! He said "a faint line doesn't count it has to be darker to be positive" :haha:. So I cracked open the CB digi I had been saving for such emergencies.

My heart pounded and my hands shook as it said "Pregnant 1-2 weeks". :happydance:
Question is girls, when did I actually conceive??? I think 1-2 weeks may not be accurate because it was pretty diluted urine. I have manually put my Ov date on FF back to CD23.

I almost feel like I don't deserve this when some of you ladies have been trying so long and hard! But your time will come! :kiss:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

NOW PLEASE STICK LITTLE BEANY! I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO MEET YOU NEXT YEAR! :baby::baby:

Attachments

• 20090925_3866.jpg
    20090925_3866.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 91
Congratulations hunni. Did u get any symptoms? xx

Cd23 looks right to me! Where did FF want to put your O date?

FF first said CD23...then 27...then 39!!! lol

Congrats to you...dont feel like you dont deserve this, of course you do!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.....xxxxx

Congratulations! What were your symptoms?

I am still not sure my Ov date. new CD digi with FMU said 1-2 weeks again today so it couldn't have been CD23. Think it might have been CD 27/28/29 because of the spotting around CD27....but doesn't explain the earlier shift....(although I had a revelation that I had STUPIDLY switched from oral to vaginal temping at some point :doh: but didn't record the date)
Anyway, I kept having cramps and diarrhea (thought I had a tummy bug) had a vaguely sore throat and feeling slightly feverish. Had the odd dizzy spell and a fair bit of nausea. Also my CP stayed high but kept changing texture. Had what appeared to be a mixture of creamy and EWCM a number of days. Felt so hungry I could cray on a couple of days...and the day before the BFP I had a splitting headache and raching heart!
Funny think was I think I felt more symptoms when I was imagining them even before I had Ovd!

Oh! I'm so happy for you !!!! Im sure Baby will stick, because if you got it on a digital (especially this early in pregnancy) it means yu're gonna have a healthy baby! how many DPO were you?????? if you were like 7dpo or 9dpo id be sure they were triplets... lolololl

Clearblue Digi is wayyyyy less sensitive than FRER , i dunno why tho. But they are 50mIU and I don't trust it with my urine ! ! ! (my hCG is growing super slow. but its super fast lately!!!!!!!!!!!!)
lol
anywho. YOURE PREGNANT! YAY!

Thanks girls - that makes me feel so happy!

Omg thats sooooo cool for you i got my BFP 49 days after stopping cerezette so GO YOU!!!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->