Stupid Doctor - update page 6

I think he was embarrassed. See a female GP.

thats very possible he was emabarrased but to be honest he shouldnt be a doc then, as this stuff should not emmbarrase him its what there there for right ?? i mean when we have emmbarrassing ilnesses there the people we need to show things :rofl:

huns i would defo take a test babes did u get a time of arrival for them? cnt wait to hear ur result huns sounds promising and also it defo could be implantation BUT it sould familar to me for being light periods when preg like i had it, red watery blood for few hours, brown then gone all in the day this happened for 3 cycles then i missed one which i then found out i was 15 weeks preg wen sent for scan, it was shocking but lovely to see such a big baby on screen moving around sadly i never saw my son as a bean and the pregnancy went very quick due to not counting down the first 15 weeks of it lol so hope u preg huns pls catch us all up soon we waiting eagerly...pmsl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya chick my doctor was an @ss to me hes refered me to have a scan now as i av kicked off at him lol xx

oh huns defo test and yes being preg can makes eyes dry which will then affect contact lenses, have the tests arrived yet? which did u order hunny xxxx the internet cheapies or frer xxxx

I ordered the internet cheapies from ebay they havnt arrived yet so they wont be here till maybe tuesday

oh huns defo test and yes being preg can makes eyes dry which will then affect contact lenses, have the tests arrived yet? which did u order hunny xxxx the internet cheapies or frer xxxx

I ordered the internet cheapies from ebay they havnt arrived yet so they wont be here till maybe tuesday

oh huns next time order from amazon they come from home health and always always arrive next day and for no extra cost amazing site i find ebay rather slow xxxxx

Girl, don't keep us in suspense!! TEST!!!!!! Forget the cheapies. You can use those to confirm. Get a digi from the drug store. I really hope it's a :bfp:.

P.S. Your doctor is an idiot. The 70 year old guy probably is probably a much better doctor than he is, if he's still practicing at that age... And he has all those years of experience. Try him next time. If you are pregnant, you don't want an idiot in charge of your pregnancy and child birth.

see a lady dr... the majority are way more sympathetic and understanding as some have kids already.... and most have periods im guessing!!!

Hey girls, well me and BF just had :sex: this evening and every since I have felt kinda weird like I can feel a strand feeling in my lower stomach and a slight pain in my lower back, its not too painful just annoying...

Hey hun not sure, I had a 'period' a lot like you've described but I tested after it was over and it was BFN. Left me quite confused, and I'm feeling a little off..... so I'm playing the waiting game and hubby and I are back to babydancing/TTC. Wish I had answers for you, and for myself too for that matter! Keep us posted, pretty please?

Hoping it's your BFP! :dust:

Hey hun not sure, I had a 'period' a lot like you've described but I tested after it was over and it was BFN. Left me quite confused, and I'm feeling a little off..... so I'm playing the waiting game and hubby and I are back to babydancing/TTC. Wish I had answers for you, and for myself too for that matter! Keep us posted, pretty please?

Hoping it's your BFP! :dust:

so sorry you got a BFN fingers crossed you get your BFP soon :hug:

sorry for TMI before i even write it lol

Well me and BF had :sex: tonight but i wasnt really into it, I just felt uncomfortable and it felt like his lil man was pushin against my blader cause it just made me want to pee. I felt bad for him cause he could see i wasnt enjoying it nd bless him he just kept trying to make it better

hmm huns think that actually quite common i feel OH some times of the month, i think it when my CP becomes low down he tends to hit the cervix which can sometimes hurt or make me wanna pee...lol
do u check ur cervical position? its also a good indicator of pregnancy to (well after ovulation anyway) tell OH it wasnt him and maybe u just a bit tense what with all the stress or simply just say "sorry babe my cervix is blocking the way" :rofl: xxxxx hope it better next time huns and i honestly wouldnt worry alot of women here get the same thing sometimes.
also if persists pop to doc for simple urine test for water infection sometimes that makes sex real un cosy lol xxxx hope u well xxxxxxxxxx

hmm huns think that actually quite common i feel OH some times of the month, i think it when my CP becomes low down he tends to hit the cervix which can sometimes hurt or make me wanna pee...lol
do u check ur cervical position? its also a good indicator of pregnancy to (well after ovulation anyway) tell OH it wasnt him and maybe u just a bit tense what with all the stress or simply just say "sorry babe my cervix is blocking the way" :rofl: xxxxx hope it better next time huns and i honestly wouldnt worry alot of women here get the same thing sometimes.
also if persists pop to doc for simple urine test for water infection sometimes that makes sex real un cosy lol xxxx hope u well xxxxxxxxxx

no i dont check cervical position, i wouldnt even know where to start lol. I made sure he knows ot wasnt him and hes ok now.

another thing I have noticed is that for the last 3 or 4 mornings I habe wokr up feeling sick and U have to just lye there intil it goes away whoch can take up to 20 mins

hmm huns sounds good in a pregnancy matter, now sorry if u have already said but few questions? how many dpo are u? or are u not too sure?
and do u have any other symptoms be it like af or preg?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

im not sure how many days dpo i am but if I dont count the last two bleeds then I would be around 56 dpo but if not im due to ovulate around the 15th of this month.

the other symptoms I have are that my breasts are full of veins and the area around my nipple seems to have gone abit see through but abit darker if that makes an sense. also my breasts were really sore for about a month and really sensitive but that has stopped over the last week or so. im really tired all the time and i have gone from a size 6/8 in trousers to a size 10. oh and my boobs have gotten slightly bigger. I think thats everything lol

My gosh! I will be so surprised if are not pregnant.

I just went to the shops on the bus and when i was on the bus i felt sick but when i got off it i felt fine, got back on again and felt sick again!!! weird huh

still no tests they better come tomorrow!!! im getin anxious now lol

Fx for you hun!!! RE the uncomfortable sex- when I was pg it felt that way, like he was hitting things differently... And as far as your other signs-they sound v promsing!!! :dust:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->