Stupid horrible mummy

caggimedicine

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
I feel so bad. Harry has had a gripey tummy tonight, so after his bath I took him upstairs to his nursery and was BFding him to calm him down. After about 5 minutes of him continually pulling off my boob and lifting his legs in pain and crying, I decided to give him some gripe water with the syringe. I put the syringe in his mouth just as he threw himself forward it must have scraped all the roof of his mouth. His little face looked so shocked and then he screamed and cried so much :cry: I felt so bad. He was so upset he was sick SO much. I cried my eyes out. Hubby had to come and change him, wrap him up and give him a bottle and he's only just calmed down after about half hour. Needless to say that the syringe is going straight in the bin. Still feel bad now.

Awww hun accidents happen, dont worry, he will have forgotten it by now i bet. xxx

we all have accidents, the important thing is he knows that you love him and are sorry and you give him lots of cuddles to make up for it....

you wouldn't believe some of the things that we have done to Lilly and we feel so bad afterwards, well awful actually but they soon forget they have fallen or whatnot.

Aww I'm sure he'll have forgotten all about it by now - I have had a few accidents with Simeon - my OH used to tell me "it'll toughen him up" to try to make me feel better - not that it worked much at the time though.

:hug:

Aww hun accidents happen, i'm sure he will have forgotten all about it by now. xx :hugs:

unfortunately accidents happen. he's ok, and he won't remember a thing xxxx

om i dun dat before u wud think they make thm rubbery cus thy dont half scratch if they do move forward quick...dt b hard on yaself hun xx

awww sweetie :hugs: accidents happen :hugs: i agree don't be so hard on your self, you were only doing your best :hugs: x x

:hugs: Accidents happen chick. I cut the end of Ellies finger a few weeks ago i felt awful but it was an accident and shes fine now. I wouldnt be to hard on yourself.

:hug: They soon forget about these things (unlike us :lol:), don't worry :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->