Stupid pill.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
I started on Cerazette 3 weeks ago since my OH is being a fanny and i had thought i had gotten away with no side effects or simptoms.

But for the past 3 days by boobs have been killing me, i sware my nipples are on fire!!!!!

Should i ride it out and see if it eases off or go see my GP about changing it?

I can only take the mini pill because of my weight

I'd say with any change of pill you have got to give it 3 months really for your body to settle down, unless you are getting side effects that are making you worried about your health i.e. headaches etc.

Hell my nipples regularly feel like they are going to ignite at any time and I'm not on any BCP :blush: (and that is a recent thing that has never ever hapenned before - on the pill or off it :wacko:)

Are you getting any other symptoms?

:flower:

Sorry, don't suit the pill and can't give advice. You could always tell the doctor anyway see what they say.

No no other simptoms, with some others they gave me megga mood swings and headaches.

I normaly got sore boobs just before AF arived when i wasent on any hormoanal contraception.

Most likely just all the hormonal fluctuations and your body is going to take a bit of time to settle down - might just be best to ride it out rather than keep switching.

Keep any eye out for any discharge etc though (icky as that sounds :wacko:) I have heard of people having issues with that on Cerazette...and that does need to be checked out by a doctor.

Another possibility...could your boobs have got bigger and your nipples are just more squished in your bra? (that has hapenned to me before)

:flower:

Im not wareing a bra :blush: I was on nights on sunday so i havent been dressed since i got in yesterday morning.

Im not wareing a bra :blush: I was on nights on sunday so i havent been dressed since i got in yesterday morning.

Kinky :winkwink:

Maybe you're cold - the temperature it is in my office at the moment I feel like my nipples might fall off...:cold:

In all seriousness though, probably best to persist with it, as long as you're not concerned that it might be having health implications...

Its not cold sore, there just sore lol

Thanks hun, ill stick it out and see what happens. Looks like OH is on a booby ban

I hated cerazette when I was on it. It turned me into a horrible bitch :rofl:
and I bled the wholllleee time I was on it so I gave up lol xx

As I said to you in your journal, Cerazette was awful. I absolutely hated it - made me depressed, stopped me from having an orgasm and all sorts. Just keep an eye on it and if it's causing you trouble then go back to the docs x

Iv been on it before and was fine last time, Im puzzled

how did i miss this :dohh:
sorry chicken; poor poor you hon, as you probably no, i was on Cerazette for a while, i found i didn't have any periods and it made my hunger 100x's worse, though this could be due to pcos.
i would see how you go, once you've say done a couple of cycles on Cerazette, as someone mentioned, it could be change in hormone levels, which, imo, effect our whole bloody lives - who'd be a women eh!?!
the only thing i'm gonna say, and i don't wanna say it cos i don't wanna up set you or anything :hugs: is i've only ever had sore boobs like that once, in the 10 and odd years i took the pill for my pcos, my boobs were only like that once, when i was off the pill and pregnant with maddi :hugs: x x x

how did i miss this :dohh:
sorry chicken; poor poor you hon, as you probably no, i was on Cerazette for a while, i found i didn't have any periods and it made my hunger 100x's worse, though this could be due to pcos.
i would see how you go, once you've say done a couple of cycles on Cerazette, as someone mentioned, it could be change in hormone levels, which, imo, effect our whole bloody lives - who'd be a women eh!?!
the only thing i'm gonna say, and i don't wanna say it cos i don't wanna up set you or anything :hugs: is i've only ever had sore boobs like that once, in the 10 and odd years i took the pill for my pcos, my boobs were only like that once, when i was off the pill and pregnant with maddi :hugs: x x x

Dont scare me like that lol

Im going to stick with it, iv got to go back in 2 months to get my bp done so if its still bad then ill ask to change it.

Hope you don't mind me adding my two penneth. I've been on cerazette for a few years now and although I can't remember how I was in the very beginning I have experienced achey boobs once in a while (not so much it worries me) - feels like AF is due but I don't bleed at all with Cerazette so that's not it but I'm guessing it is hormonal....:shrug:

Interesting to see that others have hated it, it's been a saviour for me after suffering intolerable migraine on the combined pill, constant bleeding for the duration of depo (a whole year because the Doc convinced me it needed time to settle :growlmad:) and irritating spotting on other brands of mini pill as well as years of giving up on hormones and faffing about with condoms.... I shudder to think about it :rofl: Just goes to show we're all different!

I thought it was only me....me being on BCP my boobs and nipples hurt 24/7. I thought I just had messed up boobs lol.

Iv had to put on my granny bra today to keep them under control

i've just started back on the pill and i'm having side effects which i never had before as well.
like feeling sick all the time
& getting tired even during the day which isn't like me.
so i'm going to my gp today.
thinking of maybe going on the implant ?!

i'd defo go back to your gp & think about changing your pill
or another form of contraception.

hope you feel better soon!

Most of the pills I tried made me reeeaaaally sick and it would take 3 months for most things to settle down. See if you can sit it out. If it's really unbearable, talk to your doctor.

I feel now feel like i have full blown pms, sore boobs, spots and im in a mood for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->