Stupid pill.

If you haven't been taking it for long i'm sure it will fade, when I was on the pill I went from a AA to a C cup in 3 months and I was lactating false milk. (Nice I know)

However it did subside (and luckily my boobies still stayed a C cup :happydance:)

Hope you feel better soons x

If you haven't been taking it for long i'm sure it will fade, when I was on the pill I went from a AA to a C cup in 3 months and I was lactating false milk. (Nice I know)

However it did subside (and luckily my boobies still stayed a C cup :happydance:)

Im allready an f!:cry:

Iv had to put on my granny bra today to keep them under control

Giiirl I usually put on a hoodie and skip the whole bra thing! LOL:happydance: I love not wearing bras...I'm only an A right now which when I'm at my normal healthy weight I'm a C! Butttt since I'm a full A right now why where a bra when you can wear a big hoodie?! LOL :rofl:

Giiirl I usually put on a hoodie and skip the whole bra thing! LOL:happydance: I love not wearing bras...I'm only an A right now which when I'm at my normal healthy weight I'm a C! Butttt since I'm a full A right now why where a bra when you can wear a big hoodie?! LOL :rofl:

I need to keep them of my knees some how?

I need to keep them of my knees some how?

:rofl: Sorry, the wording was too good!

My last pill had me super sick (more than most), made my boobs grow (and set them on fire it seemed) and turned me into a full-time PMSing Bitchzilla.

Awww, I hope you feel better soon L!

xxx

Thats it, im having a sex change!!!

:rofl: I just had an image of two shears just lopping them boobies off!

:blush: Awww hun praying you feel better soon, how about a nice bath? That always soothes me, maybe put a float under them? Take the strain off :haha:

:hugs: yep i too need a bra, nowadays they are too saggy :( i've decided i want a boob job and lift after we've had our children, i'm currently a d cup, went up to an e with maddi, but would like pert dd's :blush:

God id kill to be DD again. Im waring my f cup sports bra but there starting to escape. Think i might have to ware it to work tomorrow just to keep them under control.

Pluto trust me, if we had sheers they would be off

:rofl: Just made the mistake of taking my bra off. The words "poking" and "eyes out" came to mind

:rofl: Just made the mistake of taking my bra off. The words "poking" and "eyes out" came to mind

OMG YOU ARE CRACKiNG ME UP GiRL! I really do hope you start feeling better!

Im allready an f!:cry:

An F?! Wow! I don't know what I would do if I even had a full D! If I was an F I would be pretty much on the ground or in a wheelchair. lmao.
Are you taking your BCP at night? That's what I do now bc they were making me sooo sick so I was told by my OBCYN to def take them at night if its upsetting your stomach in any way!!!:hugs:

I take them on a night. Still sore, iv been taking paracetamol all day

Have you talked to your doctor recently about it? If it really is that bad you should probably abandon the 3-month settling period and start something new next cycle.

You could always give some over to me hahah you know i don't have much in that department :haha:

Yes yes your Vikki haha i could have sworn i told you i signed up :S hmmm well here i am :happydance:

Hope your feeling better. My pill is also crap i have been on it for 5 years with no break but now when i come off it for the week i get the worst headaches and nausea i think my body hates the break but i can't face all the hormonal messing around of changing it.

You feeling any better yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"