Stupid pill.

Yer there not sore anymore. Still wish they would shrink a bit though.

Since we are talking about the BCP....has anyone ever felt like their ovaries or just one of them hurt? I'm not on my period but I'm suppose to be....so has anyones ovaries ever felt like they hurt?! lol weird question i know :winkwink:

Sometimes, yeah.

I really hate being on the pill. I want to get off of it any never look back soooo badly...but I'm on it for pain management. I'm so scared of facing periods like I used to. I used to curl up and moan and cry for a week. I'm better now that I'm on the pill but I still have to take my Rx painkillers T^T

Sometimes, yeah.

I really hate being on the pill. I want to get off of it any never look back soooo badly...but I'm on it for pain management. I'm so scared of facing periods like I used to. I used to curl up and moan and cry for a week. I'm better now that I'm on the pill but I still have to take my Rx painkillers T^T

Aw I'm sorry that you have those type of periods off the pill. I've only experienced that once and that was when I was put on the pill and had my first real period....I as on the ground in pain and threw up. Nightmare. So I'm on my BCP now but I've been on antibiotics and my doc said being on antibiotics lowers the effect of the BCP and my period didn't come. I've been having weird cramp like pains, hot flashes, and bad acid reflux and heart burn.......advice/opinions?

I don't know what to tell you. Make sure you have a heating pad and some tea and PAINKILLERS just in case. Cutting caffeine and drinking down a bit helped too. *hugs* I wouldn't wish pain like that on anyone.

Oh no, I don't get those periods anymore...I only get a little crampy and lower back will get sore but thats about it. I'm blessed not to have to have the heavy type periods. Lol thanks for the advice!!! Pain killers help nicely since I have endometriosis....booo so the periods make my ovaries hurt or something like that lol.

I'm dreading when mine comes back, its been 8 months of nothing so I think its going to come back with a vengence! I have my feminax and heat pads ready!! :rofl: I remember I used to crawl when it got too bad, I think work might have something to say about me crawling round the office!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->