Success after 5 years....

Reaction score
There were times when I never thought I would get to post in this section. I have dreamed and imagined of this day for a very long time. After 5 long years and 3 different fertility clinics, my DH and I are finally expecting a baby/ies.

9 days ago we did a FET and transferred 2 embryos and our beta was 273. I had been getting faint positive HPTs since 4dp5dt. I know there are still hurdles to jump through but I am so happy to finally be pregnant. I'm already having some symptoms and can't wait to have more. I want to know that my baby/ies are thriving!

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 9 months! I'm so happy to be on these boards. :happydance:

Absolutely amazing! Congratulations and H&H 9 months!

That's great news, Congratulations!! Hope you have a very healthy and happy 9 months.

Congratulations sweetie! What a gift after so many years. So incredibly happy for you and hubby. Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Ash! I don't know if you remember me from the LTTTC forums? I am so, so happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! We are due the same time :)

Congratulations, what an amazing journey, all the best with your pregnancy.:flower:

Wow Ash, this makes me so sincerely happy to read. You deserve this. Congratulations and I wish you all the best! You're just a day ahead of me. :)

Awwwwww amazing news. Congratulations. You just can't describe the feeling you get after trying for so long. It took me 8 years to get my daughter now I'm pregnant again. Happy healthy 9 months to you xx

An update:

My beta 16dpo is 1054. With this beta it really is sinking in that I am pregnant and now I feel much more comfortable being on this forum. I can breathe a little easier now. :happydance:

Big congratulations to you! I also tried for years and thought it would never happen while I was still young enough to do it lol. Now you can join the October pumpkins pregnancy group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->