*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Update from me - I tested today @ 12dpo and got a BFN. Guess, I'm out this month too.

How have you all been? :dust:

i think im about dpo too and also got negative on digi this morning so think im out too BUT.......FragileDoll its not over till af arrives x

Too early for me to test although I will be honest, I am surprised I have not caved anyway! I'm holding firm to Wednesday, it still could be too early for me then but it is the longest I'm willing to hold out! Sorry for the BFNs this morning.. this curse has got to go. But, you're not out until AF shows!

Just shows how strong u r this month....im just silly and flushin money away in the toilet litterally haha but thats it i aint buying any....till i think im deffo late or af should have showed up only test i have left r the cheap stick things and i have ONE! hahaha

AF is due on the 2nd - I am having trouble sleeping ever since 6dpo, having weird dreams 4dpo onwards and mild cramps which wont last for more than seconds once every 3-4 days. :shrug:

FragileDoll can i ask where the cramps r....cos im wondering if mine r af....they feel like it but dont at same time and only last few mins or less each time.....mines on the left low down but sort of just b4 hip bone? if that makes sense think its my the pelvic bone?? i had same thing day b4 yesterday

Fragile sorry what other symptoms u been having? and i am due af anytime from the 2nd to the 7th thats how im looking at it anyway but if its later than the 3rd then chances r when i thought i ovulated i must have ovulated later which means i possibly missed the chance as we bd too early x

FragileDoll can i ask where the cramps r....cos im wondering if mine r af....they feel like it but dont at same time and only last few mins or less each time.....mines on the left low down but sort of just b4 hip bone? if that makes sense think its my the pelvic bone?? i had same thing day b4 yesterday

Lower abdomen, sometime twinges in the left or right side and a few times behind the belly button but not sharp and usually lasts just for seconds.

We BD on CD08, CD11, CD13 & CD15 - I have never used any type of OPKs, BBT or Fertility Charts. But I know I do Ovulate cause I get Ovulation pain around CD13-16. Not sure if a day gap between our DTD lessens my chances of conception anyhow. :shrug:

How often did you BD this cycle? and when do you doubt you Ovulated, do you use OPKs?

i also dont use opks but i have always seemed to know when i ov cos of the ovulation pains and sometimes r so severe i cant even stand up! but i bd on 13th 15th and 16th and i had clear white stretchy cm on the 18th and 19th and had af type cramps so i am pretty sure thats when i ovulated....

funny u mentioned belly button cos i woke up with pain behind my belly button this morning and it woke me up and i thought its cos i needed a poo hahaha soz for tmi but i didnt but i am regular in that bottom side of it every morning i go and i did in the end but was more constipated....bit weird after having diareah a little hence y they said i might have gastric flu.....but im so sure a test would have shown by now....

and even more confused that if i did ov surely af would be here or maybe i didnt ov then at all and was few days later so maybe af will be later x

i also dont use opks but i have always seemed to know when i ov cos of the ovulation pains and sometimes r so severe i cant even stand up! but i bd on 13th 15th and 16th and i had clear white stretchy cm on the 18th and 19th and had af type cramps so i am pretty sure thats when i ovulated....

funny u mentioned belly button cos i woke up with pain behind my belly button this morning and it woke me up and i thought its cos i needed a poo hahaha soz for tmi but i didnt but i am regular in that bottom side of it every morning i go and i did in the end but was more constipated....bit weird after having diareah a little hence y they said i might have gastric flu.....but im so sure a test would have shown by now....

and even more confused that if i did ov surely af would be here or maybe i didnt ov then at all and was few days later so maybe af will be later x

Last cycle we BD on CD09, CD10, CD13, CD15, CD16 and still got a BFN. I Ovulated on CD14 last cycle - was so upset when AF visited me.

Fingers crossed for you, hun. When will you be testing? :dust:

thanks and fingers crossed for you too :) and i tested with a digi this morning and said not pregnant....maybe to early but ive seen tests come up around now but if my cycle is longer it may not so will just wait and see but i will test again maybe around tuesday if af dont come first lol and if nothing then ill test again soon after...but cos of some cramps im having i am wondering if its cramps b4 af x

I have been lurking in most of the threads posted by ladies in their TWW related to their symptoms, and mostly all of them reported AF like cramps in their TWW. So I guess that's a good sign for you, you're not out yet! :dust:

but last month when i was week late i felt af cramps then spotted few hours later then got heavier next day.....but this time ive had em a few times over the last week but i have checked and not even a spotting or anything and same goes for you not over till af arrives which i hope it doesnt for either of us :) x

I really wish I had that "feeling" of I know I am pregnant! But not this time :(

I have such a headache which is a good indicator that the evil B is on her way....blah

I had only only one HPT with me which I used today and got a BFN - guess I won't be wasting money over them just to see BFNs it kinda upsets me. So I'll probably wait for the AF to show up.

Lots of baby dust to you, hun. Hope this is your month. :thumbup: :dust:

Lol I have taken 2 already...the last one was 2 days ago but I was wrong on my O date so I got pushed back again ugh but AF still supposed to be here either 8/3 or 8/4...we will see!

I hate taking HPT's and getting BFN's it pisses me off. Then I always say "It's too early still to tell" lol I always have an excuse

i assume evil B means af?? and headache can also mean the opposite...i get migraines everytime im due af or i get it just b4....i had bit of headache yesterday but not like the normal migraines i get but who knows...last few months have been very confusing lol fingers crossed for u tho Jemma :) x

Yes Evil B*tch is AF! lol I know it can be opposite but nooo symptom spotting here!

Thanks, same for you!!

well as they say ur not out till af is here! xx

Lol I have taken 2 already...the last one was 2 days ago but I was wrong on my O date so I got pushed back again ugh but AF still supposed to be here either 8/3 or 8/4...we will see!

I hate taking HPT's and getting BFN's it pisses me off. Then I always say "It's too early still to tell" lol I always have an excuse

I can totally relate. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->