*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Well, I am starting to get a cold and I am trying VERY HARD not to read too much into it. I got a cold one week before my BFP with #1. I remember it well because it was during Christmas and I felt AWFUL Christmas day and had to commute with DH 2 hours to see his parents and we argued because I didn't want to go because I felt so bad but went anyway. I got a BFP about 5 or 6 days later. Trying HARD not to get too hopeful because I don't want to be disappointed. But it's a glimmer of hope at least. :) X-posted this to a few other places where I'm active. :)

well fingers crossed for you Kytti :) yesterday really bad couldnt eat ive eaten what an average person would in 3 days over last 2 weeks.....cant be good....but 1 minute i dont wanna eat or feel too sick and im now stuffing my face with a kebab cos im so hungry after being ill lmao....but now feeling sick and aint ate much at all yet x

Thanks Zaney! I am still not feeling it this month but I think I am over stressed with school stuff! This cold, which is not bad at the moment, is NOT helping! It's there enough just to be annoying and I really don't want to take anything for it just in case!

im the same not feeling it even tho its like signs and symptoms going heeeellloooo?? lol then get stronger the more i ignore it the stronger they are....im just thinking af is gonna come and dr said i have gastric flu and was told they can be exact same symptoms to pregnancy but when i did a test yesterday there was nothing so i am going with flu untill proven otherwise....and dr also said there is nothing i can take...apart from beachums...dunno how u spell it :/ but he said if ya TTC then dont take em just take paracetamol

When are u testing or due af? which i hope doesnt arrive lol x

im the same not feeling it even tho its like signs and symptoms going heeeellloooo?? lol then get stronger the more i ignore it the stronger they are....im just thinking af is gonna come and dr said i have gastric flu and was told they can be exact same symptoms to pregnancy but when i did a test yesterday there was nothing so i am going with flu untill proven otherwise....and dr also said there is nothing i can take...apart from beachums...dunno how u spell it :/ but he said if ya TTC then dont take em just take paracetamol

When are u testing or due af? which i hope doesnt arrive lol x

Keep sticking to that thought! You're not out until AF arrives! Anyway, from my experience, most doctors tend to say anything to get you to go away.......it took 9years for them to diagnose my ME/CFS and just kept saying "you're anaemic, take iron"!xox

Well, I had TONS of symptoms last month and I was sure I was pregnant but nope. So, I have made it a point to ignore any and all symptoms this month, until this stupid cold came. AF is due around 8/5 or 8/6 but the longest I can hold out from testing is 8/3 even though it might be too early. When I got my BFP with #1 I tested at 14 DPO and the line was very light. We'll see I guess. I usually have spotting 2-3 days before evil AF.

Crazy Kitty i think ur right....the dr i seen i never seen b4 and omg he was so rude.....i didnt mention it here as i was worried but my boob was hurting and was itching and feeling funny more than normal.....so naturally i looked down and sqeezed it and it wasnt hard and clear fluid came out.....anyway i told dr he said i dunno....i said ur the dr....he said i dont know everything....so i said surely u have had a patient thats had that happened? or should i be worried? he said well i dont know.....so i said what am i supposed to do? he said see how it goes if it happens again come back.....i wanted to cry and slap him all at once......it seemed like any female issue he wasnt interested....

I think you need a new doctor!!! My boobs have been a little itchy, weird. But nothing coming out. Maybe you should ask someone else..... what CD or DPO are you on? I guess I need to scroll up and read!

Well, I had TONS of symptoms last month and I was sure I was pregnant but nope. So, I have made it a point to ignore any and all symptoms this month, until this stupid cold came. AF is due around 8/5 or 8/6 but the longest I can hold out from testing is 8/3 even though it might be too early. When I got my BFP with #1 I tested at 14 DPO and the line was very light. We'll see I guess. I usually have spotting 2-3 days before evil AF.

You sound like me now Kytti so used to the negatives im giving up....i want to give up but cant........i think im gonna test on the monday.....again! ....ive done few tests....2 im sure there was a line and i still got the stick but then it could be evap.....as its only half a line? other 1 is just really faint but visable.....but done a digi yesterday and said not pregnant so i thought id show by now if i was....oh and 2 days ago did a 6 days early and nothing....but i aint even sure when im due on lmao i think ill go with the 2nd ish as thats 28 days from my last bleed which was week late and only lasted 2 days.....its doing my head in all this haha x

Well, hopefully I'll be testing on 8/3 if Spot doesn't show up!!!!!

Crazy Kitty i think ur right....the dr i seen i never seen b4 and omg he was so rude.....i didnt mention it here as i was worried but my boob was hurting and was itching and feeling funny more than normal.....so naturally i looked down and sqeezed it and it wasnt hard and clear fluid came out.....anyway i told dr he said i dunno....i said ur the dr....he said i dont know everything....so i said surely u have had a patient thats had that happened? or should i be worried? he said well i dont know.....so i said what am i supposed to do? he said see how it goes if it happens again come back.....i wanted to cry and slap him all at once......it seemed like any female issue he wasnt interested....

I think that is absolutely disgusting!! :growlmad: If I were you, I'd complain - report him to the surgery manager or take it higher! :hugs: xox

I think you need a new doctor!!! My boobs have been a little itchy, weird. But nothing coming out. Maybe you should ask someone else..... what CD or DPO are you on? I guess I need to scroll up and read!

i called nhs help line which aint like me but thought well im ill and last period was late so better be safe...and nurse called me back and said its more of a concern if its black or green liquid or blood in it..but i said no was just clear as it was....and she said it may not be serious but they should be checked....

i spoke to my cousin and she said everytime she has had probs with her breast or worried her dr who is female tho would actually check them....ive read it can happen often if stimulated etc...but i only squeezed it not played with it lol...but reading about it dont help so still really concerned.

i was due last month june 30th but was late and had spotting on the 5th and bled heavy on the 6th.....7th is slowed down and stopped that night....sooooo im counting from 28days from the 5th which brings me 2 the 2nd

Oh i will and am Crazy Kitty, i said about my test and he also said thats for you not me....then he said ill give u another urine test we aint allowed to just give em out i was like what? oooh he just really upset me....i didnt ask for another urine test 2 be done but he said we allow it every 38 days u had 1 month ago.....i said yeah cos my period was late he said so u want 1 now....and i just said do u think i need 1 he said well i dont it now....and i had blood test i was supposed to have week and half ago but as i was ill i couldnt so he said go have it now....so went there and they moaned cos i had half a cup of tea so i said well do the test cos i aint gonna come back....she said it may affect the sugar results and they might say im diabetic...but i said i aint i have been checked and my husband is diabetic im not and if ya look its more hormones and lupus and thyroids they r checking so thats all i need 2 know and they did it in the end.....sorry btw im having right rant 2day lol

Fingrs r really crossed for you.....people i have been speaking to over last 2 weeks have actually been pregnant as i have gone through the wait with them so maybe im lucky for others just not for me haha.....every1 getting all these positives ill have no1 to compare the symptoms with hehehe x

FX for you too! I'm definitely having my doubts. There was a HUGE BFN wave in another forum on another website I am a part of. We have not had a BFP there for days and I really hope the curse does not continue next week!

Fingrs r really crossed for you.....people i have been speaking to over last 2 weeks have actually been pregnant as i have gone through the wait with them so maybe im lucky for others just not for me haha.....every1 getting all these positives ill have no1 to compare the symptoms with hehehe x

There's a BFP waiting for you!xox

lol well the thread i was part of basically 2 out of 4 were pregnant 1 is waiting 2 see same as me and those 2 bfp were a day after the other!....hopefully ill bring this thread some luck 2 ay haha...just wish id have some for once :) x

Fingers crossed ur the next BFP in there :) x

I am totally expecting a BFN unfortunately but that's just because my O date was off a day or two.. so if it's a negative I won't be too shocked. I'll be sad yeah but not super surprised.

I am totally expecting a BFN unfortunately but that's just because my O date was off a day or two.. so if it's a negative I won't be too shocked. I'll be sad yeah but not super surprised.

Doesnt mean u aint tho if ya did it 4 days either side of you ov u have a chance right?.....u aint had af yet haha...and hopefully wont....but in worst case....and u get af same as how i feel not hopefull at all this month even tho im trying to be but look at this way....if we both get af.....we can be buddies and rock the bed hahaha and ill help u through it and u can help me make sure im doing it at right times cos i just estimate and seem to do it when i have discharge around that time and it aint worked yet...but i do know 2 close friends that did put there feet in the air straight after and 1 laid on stairs and they fell pregnant first month of doing that lol

You're so sweet! :D I hope we BOTH get BFPs! If not, yes, we need to keep in touch and continue to be cycle buddies.. or preggo buddies, either way! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->