• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Lol I have taken 2 already...the last one was 2 days ago but I was wrong on my O date so I got pushed back again ugh but AF still supposed to be here either 8/3 or 8/4...we will see!

I hate taking HPT's and getting BFN's it pisses me off. Then I always say "It's too early still to tell" lol I always have an excuse

I can totally relate. :haha:

snap!!! lmao

Feeling like she is going to come soon. I've taken 2 tests too and BFN. I mean, not even a hint of a line. So I am considering myself out and looking to Aug. to try again!

Feeling like she is going to come soon. I've taken 2 tests too and BFN. I mean, not even a hint of a line. So I am considering myself out and looking to Aug. to try again!

I sometimes hate the feeling of trying all over again next month - nightmare for me. :(

When is your AF due?

same here FitzBaby i have some low cramps well more dull ache all over lower part of tummy but undecided if its af or not....but pretty sure it is at same time due to the fact its my luck haha....but nothing there yet....but cant try in august untill af comes anyway.... si on the game till then either way :) same as all u that aint had af yet!! xx

I sometimes hate the feeling of trying all over again next month - nightmare for me. :(

When is your AF due?

Me too!! Ugghh why can't it just happen now?? I have been a good girl! haha :wacko:

Hey girls well I went and got a test today af is due tomorrow if I base it on a 28 day cycle. I was going to do the test tonight but scared of the result don't want to upset myself with a bfn. So will do the test first thing in the morning got a funny feeling it will be a bfn tho don't know why.

Xx

I have one too...I am going to wait until morning of 8/3 and when AF is supposed to arrive ...I hope I can hold out! I have taken 2 already haha

I know it's really hard it's just sat staring at me ha ha. Can't believe iv not give in and done one sooner. I Try not to have any in the house or it's way too tempting.

Have you had any symptoms? X

JEMMA! You must wait until 8/3, I need someone to test with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is in my car haha

I have...but then they went away. IDK I don't think it's my month :-/ I was super nauseated, really sore bbs, headaches (still have but that could mean AF), and fatigued. But not anymore

If you lived nearby I would come over to your house and hide your HPT until Wednesday! LOL!

Iv had bit of cramping today could be af pains tho :(. Think I might joint you both and try wait till wed and test with you. I need to be strong.

X

WAIT WITH US! Kytti is the one keepin me strong to wait!

TMI alert.......

constipated too :(

Jemma, you have way more symptoms than me. OK no one is allowed to test before 8/3!!!!!! Just do what I do... get up in the morning and go to the bathroom very quickly! Get rid of that first morning pee pee and let the urge to test go with it. I refuse to test without FMU before AF is due because in order to detect hcg before AF is due you REALLY need that FMU! Sooooo.. I go to the bathroom quickly in the morning and without thinking. Then it's too late. I won't waste a test mid day unless I am late on AF (which never happens).

Rite I'm going to put my test away till wed morning it's going to be hard if af has not arrived that would make me about 3 days late.

Ohh I'm having that problem too very strange

Xx

Jemma, you have way more symptoms than me. OK no one is allowed to test before 8/3!!!!!! Just do what I do... get up in the morning and go to the bathroom very quickly! Get rid of that first morning pee pee and let the urge to test go with it. I refuse to test without FMU before AF is due because in order to detect hcg before AF is due you REALLY need that FMU! Sooooo.. I go to the bathroom quickly in the morning and without thinking. Then it's too late. I won't waste a test mid day unless I am late on AF (which never happens).

I didn't really know this...I have always been testing late in the day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->