• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Me too :)

Hope it says away for the both of you.

Hope at least one of us if not all get our bfp. This wait is awful

X

I know right? Watch it will be you, then you, then me...3 months in a row. That would be OK but I don't wanna wait lol

I know waiting is awfull just got to try make my self busy. I drive my self insane with it all. Your not out yet and all your symptoms sound positive too. I will cross my fingers for all of us x

Yeah but my symptoms could be AF symptoms too. I get pregnancy symptoms before AF, it's annoying

JEMMA! You must wait until 8/3, I need someone to test with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Kytti, I'm intending to wait until the 3rd. I'm intending on going to Tesco tomorrow with DH (one where I'm not widely known) and buying a CB digi. Had a look at a FRER today but chickened out of buying it.

Cue He-Man impression: "I HAVE THE POWEEEERRRRRR!!!" I will be strong and I will not test until at least the 3rd!

Sending BFP thoughts and babydust to all!xox

lol just been reading the last few pages, made me laugh a few times only cos it sounds just like me haha....well i did say if i was pregnant then surely by the 3rd a test would show a true result or my af would have arrived so im with ya till wednesday....roll on wednesday!! lol x

Anyone have low blood sugar? I am not diabetic but omg it has been sooo bad lately. It suddenly drops and I start shaking and I have to eat like NOW. Do you think this is a sign of anything? I am feeling it now and am making food quickly. Eating bread while I am waiting.

:(

Jemma hope that's a good sign. I'm diabetic so never got that symptom I got it during my last pregnancy and it never went :(. X

Anyone have low blood sugar? I am not diabetic but omg it has been sooo bad lately. It suddenly drops and I start shaking and I have to eat like NOW. Do you think this is a sign of anything? I am feeling it now and am making food quickly. Eating bread while I am waiting.

:(

Have u got a machine to check your blood reading?.....my husband is diabetic so know a few bits on that.....dont wanna worry ya but my sister was pregnant and she kept feeling low....and thought it would be interesting and well we checked her blood she was low she see her midwife and they said it could be a phase in the early pregnancy and the baby was just getting all her good bits leaving the crap basically so it was hard for her body 2 keep the sugars high for both......

my friends sister was told she had pregnancy diabetes it lasted the whole of her pregnancy they had to do more checks on baby etc....and are classed as high risk when in labour only for the fact that during the labour sugars can drop dramatically ie using energy like any other diabetic and they have to watch to make sure ur bloods dont go severe low as it can cause diabetic coma if 2 low....so they will feed ya insulin through labour.....i know im talking way a head but just gives some people info etc :) btw she and baby were fine :) was born 1 month ago lol xx

reading all these and having so much in common not just af/pregnancy symptoms im so happy i met u all in this thread.....xx

Oh wow, well I would love a BFP but also wouldn't be surprised if I was diabetic...runs in the family :(

I can check my blood pressure myself....would that help? It's hard to do lol but I can do it. I have a cuff and everything.

BTW, thanks for the info! You ladies are so sweet!

I get a low blood sugar and I'm not diabetic but that's to do with my ME/CFS - I'm basically always geared up in the 'fight or flight' mode and that uses up my glucose level really quickly, so I have taylored my breaks at work and eating habits at home to accommodate this. However, I have noticed a different feeling when I need food though, it's not a sugar thing, it's a general 'must have a decent meal NOW' emptiness, much different to my usual need for sugar shakes and jaw chatter. I'm hoping that this is a good sign!

I will be testing Wednesday morning (if I can wake up early enough and manage to get to work on time for 6am) and will post my results after I get back from work (about 3.30pm)- this should give you ladies in the USA the chance to wake up and test. This way, we should hopefully be posting at the same time? Does that make sense to anyone else?xox

well it will put ya mind at rest hun...so y not.....and y any1 would have a blood pressure thing i dont know....i have a phobia of them i dont know y i just do lol....its when its on my arm and it swells i panic...so they normally have 2 do it 3 times and 3rd time im normally ok...but mines always been a bit high

Yeah I was induced 1 month early due to diabetes. Jemma it runs in my family too. They give you loads of extra checks I had a scan every 4 weeks to check baby.

Yeah zaney I feel the same too it's great been able to talk to everyone

X

I get a low blood sugar and I'm not diabetic but that's to do with my ME/CFS - I'm basically always geared up in the 'fight or flight' mode and that uses up my glucose level really quickly, so I have taylored my breaks at work and eating habits at home to accommodate this. However, I have noticed a different feeling when I need food though, it's not a sugar thing, it's a general 'must have a decent meal NOW' emptiness, much different to my usual need for sugar shakes and jaw chatter. I'm hoping that this is a good sign!

I will be testing Wednesday morning (if I can wake up early enough and manage to get to work on time for 6am) and will post my results after I get back from work (about 3.30pm)- this should give you ladies in the USA the chance to wake up and test. This way, we should hopefully be posting at the same time? Does that make sense to anyone else?xox

yep sure does i aint actually far from u lol....so depending on result im sure i can wait till 3.30pm and that should be same time as u.....and everytime i get some feelings and symptoms or things that im feeling i try to ignore it then some1 writes it in here haha....very weird indeed lol x

Yup makes sence crazykitty I'm I. Uk too so will also post aboutsame time x

Just took my BP. I have one because I am a MA. lol It was 100/68 which is pretty good for me actually. Normally its much lower

u made me check my blood now lol.....im gonna check it again in hour ;) things we do hahaha....well i just ate dinner hour ago plus i had jam tart and a small slice of sponge cake lmao,.....but i must say i have been ill for 2 weeks and not eaten much at all so getting appetite back a bit....only eating cos i feel i must if i wanna be or am etc....but considering after what i just ate my sugars were 4.2....i know thats low ish but not enough for concern but thought it would be higher than that as i have tested after dinner b4 and got a 7! but was a bit of fun and not gonna think too much into it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->