• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

You're so sweet! :D I hope we BOTH get BFPs! If not, yes, we need to keep in touch and continue to be cycle buddies.. or preggo buddies, either way! ;)

Yes that would be brilliant and thanks...i just cant get round this flu thing? i dont have all the symptoms but at same time i do and its playing on my mind so much lol....like the upset tummy side of it....i only went this morning....now im fine apart from nose sniffling and blocked at same time but i feel fine yet yesterday ui was so bad i slept all day....just so weird....so even tho your trying not to think about it what other symptoms or things you got going on? or anything different? x

I have having weird pains.. not like cramps but uncomfortable. I DID have this last month though but not exactly around this time, 7 DPO. I have also what are my usual PMS symptoms, moody (although not as bad as last month but there's still time, lol), hungry often (especially chocolate), and my face broke out. I really don't have anything standing out... no sore boobs... this minor cold I have is the only thing standing out and that is only because I had a cold with #1 but it could just be a coincidence and my first cold having nothing to do with being sick but rather it was December and colds are not that uncommon around then!

ive been having weird tummy pains but put it down to the gastric flu....moody....im short fused alot atm lol....but could be cos im ill.....im trying to find an excuse for everything now....i think about food and doughnuts lol but then when its there i dont want it....my face broke out 2day proppa!i had few boob pains on and off at 1 point they were under armpit going towards nipples....but nipples have been itching alot....

but having a cold this time of year?? bit odd init?? or is it not?? ;) i normally get sore boobs week b4 af :( but boob leaking.....thats something different for me but have been told its possible to happen any time and is normal.....

so we r either pregnant or going through the wars lmao just a bad month

I agree, something strange is going on with both of us! I've been taking prenatal vitamins which have been keeping me very healthy so to get a cold in July is extremely odd for me. Anything is possible I guess and my body was mean and did play tricks on me last month! But I am NOT imagining this cold. It's weird you talk about itchy nips though because mine were itching like crazy yesterday. Ok, I'm going to flush all of this out of my head. LOL... I hate getting all excited and then seeing a BFN. It was really hard on me last month because I totally thought I was!

i thought i was last month and i was late a week late! then bled for 2 days.....but negatives....so thats y i am like this this month....and i feel if i am due on between the 2nd and 7th......

im stuck between that my last cycle was 33 days and i have been around 30 rather than 28 days recently...so if its the 2nd then thought test would show by now but if it was 33 days then i got a week to go so it wouldnt show lmao....but i feel i ov around 18/19th so basically been 2 weeks so a test would show right??? lmao and if i ov later im in ur shoes cos i would have missed it by bd too early

and i seen posts for tingly nipples but i thought its itchy lmao,....i even checked for crumbs down my bra just in case haha...but was irrating itchyness but could be a first but could be another thing that will play in my mind :)

Keeping FX'd for you ladies!!!! I have been super crampy too, but not like AF cramps. I am testing on Monday ... I can't take it anymore!!!

Wish I could test Monday! This cold has thrown me off guard. I'll test Wednesday though if no AF/spot.

Hey ladies thought I would check in with you all :)

I feel like crap right now--nauseated, dizzy, headache but I think is because af is arriving. I am waiting to test on 8/3!

Keeping FX'd for you ladies!!!! I have been super crampy too, but not like AF cramps. I am testing on Monday ... I can't take it anymore!!!

im here with ya and the others lol....but also ill so im doubtful this month...but i had cramps in my tummy around belly button first thing this morning....it woke me up anyway....thought i needed a errrm loo hahaha u know what i mean but went and didnt go sorry if tmi :) but hope its a good sign for you x

oh and when u say u cant take it anymore what do u mean? r u stressed over it or the cramps? or both :( x

Wish I could test Monday! This cold has thrown me off guard. I'll test Wednesday though if no AF/spot.

why r our bodies so cruel.....its like a tease aint it! x
think im going mad! :wacko:

Hey ladies thought I would check in with you all :)

I feel like crap right now--nauseated, dizzy, headache but I think is because af is arriving. I am waiting to test on 8/3!

Do u normally have all that when af is comin? x

Hey ladies
How is everyone? Sorry I have missed a few pages my phone won't open them for some reason.

Just wanted a little advice if I base my cycle on 28days like it was on bc af would be due tomorrow but last time I came off the pill around 2 yrs ago I regulated to a 32 day cycle which would mean af is due on the 5th aug. Which would you go with? Really dont know when to test don't think I can hold myself bk for much longer haha.

Xx

Hiya, im ok ty, how r u?

bc - sorry dunno what it means? still learnin the short hand haha

if if there is a chance u maybe due af 2moro if it was me id be testing lmao

im going through a similar problem with the dates, few months ago well near on 4/5 months ago i was 28 day cycle....last few months they have been longer, last af was a week late which made the cycle 33days and i started af about 5/6th july if its 28 days then ill be due af on the 2nd if its later it could be anywhere up untill 7th.....im so annoyed by it but negative digi test 2day x

Hi I'm good thanks.

Oh it's birth control pill I don't understand half the short hand on hear.

Do you know when you ovulated? Af just likes to confuse us. Oh sorry about neg test are you going to wait and test again?

Think I might go out and buy a test today just scared of doing it too early will be disappointed if it's neg.

Have you had any symptoms?

Xx

glad ya good :)

well i think only from the amount of mucas i have clear and stretchy when i wipe sorry if tmi :) but thats how im known for a long time but that was around the 18th....and on the 19th late that day i just was ill started sneezing had chills and i felt really hot....next day i was sick and late that evening was sick again....then for the 4 days after that i wasnt sick but felt it and had upset tummy couldnt and didnt wanna eat.....then had few days break and felt fine and was just about starting to eat again in small ammounts as stomach was sensitive but started feeling fine then all of a sudden 3 days of feeling better i was sneezing again then felt sick runny nose but blocked at same time very sniffy....Friday i was at my worst again see dr (who btw dont like anything that is about female stuff or issues and going to complain about him) anyway he said probs gastric flu so i said ok .........1 thing that did happen was itchy nipple and was irrating and natural thing to do i suppose i looked down examined it and gave it a little squeeze lol and a little clear liquid came out....never had that b4 apart from when i was breast feeding and just b4.....but dr said he dont know what it was or is....he basically ignored it like i said its a femanine prob and he wasnt interested couldnt even say it was common he said he aint an expert pmsl....so i left very upset really...

so with the headaches on top and just feeling like crap thats my month really sorry its long :) and if no af by the 2nd i will probs do a early response test and right now i feel fine....just have sniffles and tummy is doing weird things in there but i keep putting everything down to the possible gastric flu x

Yeah the only way I know is by checking my cm I have never done temping.

Gosh you have had a hard month so far I do hope some of them are preg symptoms. Glad your starting to feel better.

I try not to symptom spot don't like to get my hopes up but the last two days have have felt very sicky iv had none of the usual signs I get for af. I will keep my fingers crossed for ur bfp. Think I may try an early response test.

Xx

thank you i hope u get a positive :) and cant wait to hear ya results from test fingers crossed its a bfp!

and me im not feeling too hopeful due to being ill but u never know i suppose but i keep thinking im gonna start af at some point as im used to it now :) but there is always next month so i keep saying lol x

Ahh thanks I will update later on with the results can't see it been a pfp but you never know.

Ahh I totally know how you feel I was 11 month trying for my boy it so hard when af comes every month. Try not to get too disheartened it will happen. And stress and the worry of tcc can actually make it harder to concieve. You wil get your pfp soon it could still be ur month xx

cant wait for your reply i will sign in often and check haha...i kep saying its not over till af arrives lol....its weird cos i feel really hopeful this month but its the ill side of it that i thought this time ill think of what else it could be rather than could it be pregnancy but when i look back most of my months have been the same so i know my body inside out i think of when af is gonna arrive or not....but this month i am a bit unsure if im honest...but could be cos im so hopeful lmao mad all this aint it :) x

Haha will prob update around t time.

Don't think I know my body at all it changes every month lol. Tell me about it who though tcc would be so stressful. It just takes over ur life, and don't yu find when ur ttc everywhere you look someone is pregnant. It needs to be fun :) .

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->