*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

I don't know how to check my sugar levels tho...I don't have a machine for that

Just took my BP. I have one because I am a MA. lol It was 100/68 which is pretty good for me actually. Normally its much lower

so is that good in general or good for you? i dont know what blood pressure should actually be? and what is ma sorry x

Just took my BP. I have one because I am a MA. lol It was 100/68 which is pretty good for me actually. Normally its much lower

so is that good in general or good for you? i dont know what blood pressure should actually be? and what is ma sorry x

It's good for me, anything above 120 isn't very healthy. MA- Medical Assistant

100 may be a little low for some people. I am normally in the 90's though

well i nabbed my hubbys machine lol....from experiance in his side of it....when his levels r low and needs sugar he sometimes gets a tingly/fuzzy feeling tongue and the part u said he feels the need for food now!....but when hes high he basically gets in a drunken type state, daydream sleepy, talks some weird crap lol and wees alot!....

So we have a MA in the house :) i bet people would assume u might have more insight to pregnancy symptoms lol...i dont mean that rudly either btw....as it could be anything medical :) x

Gah I went to the grocery store and missed 4 pages!!! Yep, FMU is the most reliable for getting an early BFP. Once you miss AF you can pretty much test any time during the day because your levels are higher. We can do it! Just two more days of resisting and then the next morning we can pee on that stick!

So we have a MA in the house :) i bet people would assume u might have more insight to pregnancy symptoms lol...i dont mean that rudly either btw....as it could be anything medical :) x

lol well pregnancy symptoms are really all over the place and vary from person to person. As you can tell from the ladies on here, some have NO symptoms and some have them all. And some it's just all in their head (like me) haha

Kytti wondered where ya went lol....and i will wait till wednesday cos i have done 5 tests this month and that is bloody awfull and a few were £10 each! so its alot....so now on if af does come then i am gonna wait till the day im due not b4 cos id rather have the money for the new arrival and the kids i already have x

I'm off to bed as this whole tiredness thing is getting the better of me.

Remember, ladies, automatic pilot tomorrow morning when going to the toilet then you won't get a chance to test with FMU!

Here's to a vivid nightmare-free sleep, goodnight everyone!xox

It's 3:52pm here! Today has been wonderful. I got my masters work done early and it's not even due until Thursday so I can relax the next few days until I begin a new assignment! It's weird but I haven't had the desire to POAS like I usually do. I mean I have 25 pregnancy tests for crying out loud. I bought them from amazon and they were 5 dollars and change so obviously I can afford to waste a few. Maybe it's because I'm seriously doubting it this month and I've wasted so many tests in the past. I have ONE expensive test, a first response test... supposedly they can pick up a pregnancy 6 days before AF so I could technically use it tomorrow but I won't! I doubt I will use it at all this month unless I get a BFP on my cheap test... then I'd use the FRER the next morning!

Ha ha it's 9pm hear. Where abouts in the USA are you from Jemma?

Well iv waited this long sure I can do another 3 days well that if af don't get me first

X

and me Jemma haha.....and the children i have now i had with my ex -
with my 1st - i was young and only thing i noticed as i wasnt looking for anything as i didnt know of anything about symptoms as such was late period well no period haha....

2nd.....well was on mini pill and was breastfeeding my last and 3 months after giving birth i feel pregnant but i didnt know till i was 5 months pregnant....i was still bleeding each month but very little but put it down to just having a baby...and i felt some tummy cramps was constipated alot felt movement pmsl....so see dr and then they did a test and found out i was pregnant then midwife came to my home and she could hear a second heart beat went for scan and was 5 months so was pretty shocked.....

i had coil - it moved and was thought i had a miscarriage and thats y it moved and the heavy bleed, that was 5 years ago, then 2 years later me and my ex was on rocks if ya know what i mean so wasnt really working then but suddenly fell pregnant with 3rd...only thing i noticed was having a cold....and my boobs felt weird like i was breast feeding with my last pregnany and never felt it b4 during early pregnancy that i could remember...i remember saying to my mum my boobs hurt just to see if she would say anything ...good ole mums haha....anyway she didnt really say anything then 2 weeks later did a test and was pregnant.....soon after she was 1 me and ex couldnt go no more.... she is now 3 in august :)

last year i met some1 else we got married and that was 20th august last year...so anniversary is coming up lol...and we have been trying since we wed :) sorry for the novel but think its for me also so i can compare lol x

Oh it's not much more exciting where I'm from haha. Weather has been nice tho x

kytti i did look online at tests and was tempting would save me £50 a month easy!!...im that bad :( but no more.....and im trying to ignore it but last half hour my boob is really annoying me.....this time its the right 1 and i have no bra on soz tmi lol....but was more comfy with out 2day....but feels like dead boob lmao u know when some1 digs u in side of leg ie dead leg lol....like that....but its on the top of the boob

INTERVENTION QUICK! I just did a google search for the earliest BFPs used with a FRER test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->