*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

I need to hurry up and go to bed and then sprint to the bathroom first thing tomorrow morning, sunrise, and get rid of my FMU so I won't test!!!

Open ur door....walk outside....find a stick and POAS :) literally lol

Morning girls

Kytti dont you be testing stay strong only tomorrow morning to go and then we can test the morning after.

Hope everyone is well

Well just been reading the last few pages you have made me laugh......

Well im a bit confused atm but i am out....late last night the witch came....not like my norm af either...normally have a bit of spotting but this time it just started all of a sudden.....but confused that i wasnt even due yet lol....but cos of my last cycle being late it wouldnt surprise me but this cycle was 26 days.....hmmmm but ho hum ay :)

just need all the help and advice for this month 2 make sure i catch ov.... x

roll on friday also when i get my bloods back but im hoping now this means my cycle after several month is back to normal :) x

Mine is in my car haha

I have...but then they went away. IDK I don't think it's my month :-/ I was super nauseated, really sore bbs, headaches (still have but that could mean AF), and fatigued. But not anymore

I had similar symptoms this cycle - but I feel I'm out already.

Well just been reading the last few pages you have made me laugh......

Well im a bit confused atm but i am out....late last night the witch came....not like my norm af either...normally have a bit of spotting but this time it just started all of a sudden.....but confused that i wasnt even due yet lol....but cos of my last cycle being late it wouldnt surprise me but this cycle was 26 days.....hmmmm but ho hum ay :)

just need all the help and advice for this month 2 make sure i catch ov.... x

roll on friday also when i get my bloods back but im hoping now this means my cycle after several month is back to normal :) x

So sorry, hun. :hugs: Did the bleeding get heavier or you're just spotting?

i normally spot the day b4 or earlier in the day, i checked throughout the day and there was nothing went to the toilet last night and it was there on the tissue didnt have no spotting at all but...ive had so much stress up untill now so i was so heavy all the time...this 1 is just well dont wanna jinx it lol but is medium atm well medium compared to my last heavy ones but really id say its light compared to last few....im normally lucky and they would only last 3/4 days....im so hoping my hormones and body is back to normal and maybe my periods r too x

and add me a new ticker now cos i can try and hope to find out for sure when i ov lmao x

oh and ive estimated it as 28 days cos i used to be but last few months have been longer but i was going through some hard times and been a hard year in general but over the last week apart from being ill i have felt quite good and happy even tho i have started af....and maybe the leak from boob and stronger symptoms that normal was a sign that my hormones r high and normal and sorted again...i can only hope lol....but omg me and hubby will be like rabbits this month haha and its out first wedding anniversary on the 20th and going away for a week on that date also :) with the kids haha x

oh zaney sorry to hear the :witch: has got you at least you know now and you can get ready for the next month ttc we will be hear with plenty of support.

Think i am due today if i base it on a 28 day cycle. I had cramps for the last 3days but nothing yet got a funny feeling that is not my month either.

x

its ok ipp squeek :) i got new ticker today i am not sure if its 28 days cycle tho as my last 1 was 33 days and this 1 was 25 days lol...so very odd....but even tho the af pains r stronger and other symptoms ive had that are stronger im hoping its a good thing as cos i was late last cycle i wasnt hopeful anyway but i can start fresh now and rather than the NTNP go with the flow sort of thing im gonna watch my dates this time lol x

hopefully af dont get u tho xx

That is strange maybe your body is just regulating its self, last time i came off the pill it took 4 month for my cycles to get back to normal.

Well lots of babydust to you for this cycle.

me too but im not hopefull. we will see on wed as i will be about 3 days late if i make it

yeah if it is regulating after all this time id be happy :) but could also explain y i aint fell pregnant yet...

and fingers crossed af stays clear for you and id be testing today if i was u lol....im so awfull but not anymore im not just gonna test on the ofchance i am only going to test if i am due af and it dont show cos im wasting to much money lol.....plus the week away should do me some good x

I know i so want to test just dont want to wast any mony on tests there so expensive i have one say at home just teasing me haha.

Can I ask you a question do you track your CM? If so what is it usually like brfor your period arrives?

Hope you dont mind me asking

Where you going anywhere nice?

xx

no course not, i dont check it like the bible...but often i would have a feel lol....and check the cm for texture...i used to be shy about it b4 but we all got it and how else are you supposed to see whats the norm ;)

well i did think i had a bit more cm that normal this week but like i said i dont always check at end of month i normally check around ov and week after....

well this time b4 my af arrived i checked it daily and i had white cm all week....3 days ago i had what i thought looked a bit like clear cm it was stretchy too like i get when i normally ov that was for a day but when that started the white cm disapeard slowly and then the stickyness went from the clear mucas then basically it was just moist around the cervix with nothing....then checked all day yesterday and was just tacky then that night my period came with no spotting coming up to it like b4 but still its gotta be af :) x

and going norfolk :) x

I have a 29 day cycle but it may eventually vary from 27-31 days.

Jan - 30 days cycle
Feb - 29 days cycle
March - 29 days cycle
April - 28 days cycle
May- 31 days cycle
June - 27 days cycle
July - ??

AF due on August 02 (based on a 29 days cycle) but my longest cycle lasted for 31 days and that makes my due date August 4? So I'd wait till 4th or 5th for AF to show up. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->