*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

FragileDoll just goes to show its not spot on the day....i was hoping mine might lol several months back mine was every forth sunday...then was late then since they have been not so regular then last month week late then this time early so im hoping mines gonna sort it self out now and af seems how it used to be many moons ago lol so hoping its a good thing....ie stronger af symptoms and cycle symptoms = good hormones i think maybe lol...who knows.

So i bet your wondering if its worth testing too lol...always so tempting....what symptoms r u having? atm x

Ahh thanks zany that's very helpful.

Mine is like ewcm at the mo so don't know what that means. Think I just need to stop looking in to everything and like you say just go with the flow.

Don't know how I'm going to wait till wed ahh I want to text now ha ha

test test test hahaha..but then at same time u was going to wait till wednesday but ur af is due today so a possible positive could show.

and alot i have spoken to have had alot of ewcm as a pregnancy symptom and they say alot of....mine was slight but had more white cm for whole week b4 i held on to it as a symptom lol x

but if its ur last test and u get a result u dont want....1 u may be disapointed 2 it dont mean u aint as af has not arrived but 3 u may get a surprise :) x hopefully u do 4 u may have to buy a new test for wednesday lol x

Well just been reading the last few pages you have made me laugh......

Well im a bit confused atm but i am out....late last night the witch came....not like my norm af either...normally have a bit of spotting but this time it just started all of a sudden.....but confused that i wasnt even due yet lol....but cos of my last cycle being late it wouldnt surprise me but this cycle was 26 days.....hmmmm but ho hum ay :)

just need all the help and advice for this month 2 make sure i catch ov.... x

roll on friday also when i get my bloods back but im hoping now this means my cycle after several month is back to normal :) x

So sorry!

Its cool FitzBaby, bit disappointed but at same time i started the countdown to pregnancy so i can see and compare whats happening so i can hopefully get ov right and bd at right time :)

I already took a test yesterday @ 12dpo and updated I got a BFN - so not testing anymore just to see those ugly BFNs it makes me feel I'm never getting BFP. Now just waiting on my AF to visit me. :D

I had only a few weird symptoms - including some weird dreams and mild cramps which lasted for not more than a second. Guess you forgot, hun. :haha:

I already took a test yesterday @ 12dpo and updated I got a BFN - so not testing anymore just to see those ugly BFNs it makes me feel I'm never getting BFP. Now just waiting on my AF to visit me. :D

I had only a few weird symptoms - including some weird dreams and mild cramps which lasted for not more than a second. Guess you forgot, hun. :haha:

still not over for you yet hun :) x

ive read so many who is at what stage on this thread and trying to remember them all of whos symptoms belong 2 who but think im getting there lol....

but i will say that when i got the cramps they started to last seconds then minutes then longer then had some really bad 1s and thats when af came quickly out of the blue so you could say short and sweet is a good thing :) x

i aint gonna stress this month and and gonna make the most if it lol...will be like rabbits but not a chore :) or worried when and if we shall or not or have we bd too less or too much haha....we can do it ladies!! i got alot of faith this month...and my eldest is called faith and i think with out being rude to you all but around this time is when its hard and u start feeling like its the end and no chance.....firstly if no af then u still have that chance if u have af well cant be helped and its another month but hold on to the good thoughts not the bad....= less stress...easier said than done but its the only way we should be thinking :) xxxxx

I took a test this morning. BFN but I went to this website called "can you see a line" and it inverts photos for you.... this is what I got, I think it's a joke though!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/wth.jpg

PS: this is cross posted to several other places because I'm freaking out.. even though I think it's a big fat lie/joke!

post the pic with out the invert hun...but i do know if u invert it u can see the line more i know that much i have it on my phone and many phones do now...take a pic look under edit and u should have a colour thing on it x

if its just inverted then there is something there for it 2 pick up hun!!! xx

Without the invert I can't see a thing, MAYBE something faint if I hold it right to the light but honestly I am not sure!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-1.jpg

have u got a pic of the early response 1?? what was that pic from?

For some reason that website puts the lines in that case, I tried uploading another random photo to see if I'd get something similar since it put my lines in that test but the photo wouldn't work because no lines were detected. I don't trust this website.... I had my husband invert it but the results were different.

i dont see how they can put it in another stick image? if u have photoshop i think ur able to do it on there.....changing the colour that is x

My husband did and you couldn't really see anything... I guess more waiting!

well from what ive read if you have the faintest of lines and u cant see it when inverted it probs an evap line as apparently inverted images will not see a evap but if ther eis a line when inverted then its a line if that makes sense x

Well, this website shows a second line, when my husband did it there was no second line. So someone's program is lying! LOL. I'm only 9 DPO but I am having AF like cramps/back pain so it doesn't feel like my month. :(

i dont wanna get ya hopes up but everytime i open this page and see ya pic im sure i see something but i am not sure....ill try find another site to invert it on for you :) x

have u tried this 1??
https://www.beamommy.com/welcome/BabyTools/PregnancyTestInverter/tabid/69/Default.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->