*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

I get an error after I try to upload it. :(

you can try it in paint??
https://www.wikihow.com/Invert-Colours-in-MS-Paint

i will try and upload old pic i had of test and try the 1 u did and see if i get same image lol x

if not all you can do it wait or use an early response ......

My paint doesn't have an invert, guess I have to wait!!

only thing u can do hun.....how annoying u must be very frustrated :( tho its still not over yet hun xxx

I did wake up with some cramping and back pain though so AF may be coming after all. :(

fingers crossed af isnt tho x

i cant see anything when inverted but doesnt mean nothing is there or maybe 2moro there may be :) but u r testing at 9dpo...its still early days x

I hope so!!! Thanks so much for all your help!

no problem at all....here when needed any time....have u got link to the site where u uploaded ur image as i can try and see what i get back lol x

cos i used an image and wasnt a different test i got back? was same image....

www.canyouseealine.com Look on the left side of the page for a link that says "HPT tweaker tool" or something like that.... but first you have to upload your photo on a photo hosting site like photobucket.com because when you upload the photo on canyouseealine you just post the link where your photo is. Or you can post your photo here and I will do it for you!

Thanks a lot Kytti! You broke down and so did i!!! And of course BFN with an early result :( That's ok...believe it or not, I wasn't as upset this time. I think it's because I just knew....I also used the canyouseealine website and nothing lol

I am going to try preseed next month but without DH knowing. He doesn't like all this "trying" stuff. He just thinks we need to go with the flow...

JEMMA DO THAT WEBSITE NOW or email me a photo of your test and I will do it for you! I've got to know if anyone else gets a second line or if it was just me!!!!!

well all looks like nothing on the tweeking side.....what r the tests u use r they sensitive or just the norm?....i do know if i do end up testing at the end of this month i dont wanna waste money but they had some sensitive 1s that were as good as early response that were just the sticks like u just used on ebay....didnt know if they r as good and was only a few quid for a bundle of them lol

I bought some off amazon, the cheap ones! I have ONE expensive test but I don't want to waste it yet, it's a first response test.

JEMMA DO THAT WEBSITE NOW or email me a photo of your test and I will do it for you! I've got to know if anyone else gets a second line or if it was just me!!!!!

which site? the canyouseealine? I did that one :) NO SECOND LINE FOR ME

Ahhhhhh....... I refuse to get my hopes up! I got a second line from them but when my husband inverted the picture using photoshop there was NADA!

awwwwww Jemma :( soz hun.....af is still not about tho so there is that chance but....well we can all share tips ready for next ov lol and we can keep each other cheered up :) x

Kytti, take your first response test! That's a clear line when you inverted it!

may look about on amazon :) and ebay possibly lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"