*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

OMG I only have ONE first response test left though!!!!!!

Zaney, it's ok. I am not even upset! It will happen when it's meant to! :)

I will use another cheapie tomorrow morning I guess.. OR my first response test.......

Use a cheapie now. Trust me, if you are pregnant, it should show up even if it's not FMU.....

lol kytti...if u can wait that long.....

Jemma i know how ya feel im the same just want this af to pee off now so i can just bd aaaaallll month lmao....but then i read u can do it to much is that right??? lol

Zaney....yeah they said it's good every 2-3 days but when I do that, I feel like I am missing out lol. Last month we BD like everyday...I don't think that helped. It's ok, this month I am just going to have fun with it :)

Well I used the cheapie an hour ago which gave me that result. I could not see a line myself, MAYBE a tiny shadow when I held it against the light. That's the test I used for that website!

I think you should try another cheapie now. I mean you have like 24 right? lol

24 + 1 first response.. I might use the first response tomorrow.. worst case I can buy more. LOL!!!!

Zaney....yeah they said it's good every 2-3 days but when I do that, I feel like I am missing out lol. Last month we BD like everyday...I don't think that helped. It's ok, this month I am just going to have fun with it :)

same here gonna be like rabbits lmao.....but some1 i spoke to on here said she did it every other day on her 2nd and 3rd week and the day of suspected ov she did it 3 times in that day of her cycle she got her bfp....and a friend of mine and her sister both put there feet in the air 1 laid on bottom of stairs upside down and that was 2 years of trying and was her last time she tried haha and they were both pregnant lol...so gonna try those i think and would be a laugh being upside down and making it fun and not a chore :) x

24 + 1 first response.. I might use the first response tomorrow.. worst case I can buy more. LOL!!!!

24 is alot!!....if that was me id used 5 this morning hahaha.....and yes u can buy more.....x

Well if the line was not there an hour ago I doubt I will see it now. Hcg doubles every day so tomorrow I SHOULD be able to see something if this stupid website is picking up something. Unless it is lying to me.

Well if the line was not there an hour ago I doubt I will see it now. Hcg doubles every day so tomorrow I SHOULD be able to see something if this stupid website is picking up something. Unless it is lying to me.

fingers crossed for morning then :) once u get a inking on the cheap sticks then u could confirm on ya early response 1 :) x

My plan is, if I see a faint positive on a cheapie I will use my first response the NEXT morning! I think. LOL!

if u get a faint on a cheapie surely it will show on a first response x

True! I am 4 days away from AF and first response claims 6 days in advance so I might just use it tomorrow morning. Argh. I really wanted to wait until Wednesday. I wish I hadn't found that stupid website!

well ive seen 3 bfp by others on the 10dpo with the first respone and 1 on the 12 day so i t must be good....i only look up what results u can get on tests used by others etc...depending on what i see on my own lol x

I just had 3 friends do that website and no one else got second lines. I might do the first response tomorrow. I don't know! AHHHH!

Fx for your Kytti. I really really really want it to be your month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->