*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

or now!! lmao..but then u dont want that disappointment :( or do another test on cheapie....and see what that 1 sends back??

Ahhhhhhh... lol I wish I had TWO of them..... cause I'd gladly waste one today! But I think since I am so early I really need that first morning pee! I will either do a cheapie OR first response tomorrow AM, AF will be 3 days away then!

ur gonna be going out ur mind all day lol....will be looking out for ur post in the morning!! :)

Pray for me!!! I really did not, and still don't... expect a BFP this month. It will be a huge shock if I am!

of course i will hun i really hope its a bfp for u! and if u get urs dont forget us lmao....still need ya here haha while we r waiting for ours ;)

i few people i spoke 2 was saying they will be there till every1 in the thread gets bfp well 2 out of the 4 got theres and then they disapeard i dont blame em in some ways but i will be here even if i get my bfp...its addictive on here lol x

IF, I get my BFP... I will still keep up with all of my girls still here and waiting. Promise. But I'm not convinced yet... I am very optimistic. But not convinced!

That's why I created my journal because eventually threads die down and when new ones are created, new people join...so I would feel bad to be like "I got my BFP but am here to route on my TTC buddies..." IYKWIM? So I will obviously stick around but I think the journal is a great idea to stick with the ladies who you started out with

well hopefully u will find out in the morning lol i can 1 day see us all chatting away early next year but wont be about ttc it will be i think im going into labour hahahahahaha or pregnancy talk lol x

I also have a journal ladies so please find me there too if I lose you along the way. But I really don't think it is a BFP yet.... tweaking is dangerous and I just don't trust it yet.

Good idea Jemma, i might chill later feet up infront of tv and write my journal :) that way least u can see it all the time so ya dont lose each other....yep gonna do that :) x

dunno what im gonna write tho lol x

Just write about anything...how you are feeling...I kind of use it to get my thoughts out and ramble on. I don't care if people read it or not, it's more for me to go back and laugh lol

yep and commented on both ya journals and will do mine very soon...later probs just got some bits to do and then ill get started x

i suppose u can read back and see how u was feeling at certain times of the month etc...so that could be interesting also ...im looking forward to doing it now x

It's fun. I also updated my TTC buddies in my siggy so it will help me remember :wacko:

awwwwwwwwwww just see that :) im going to do that also....will be back soon and ill put them names there as u and them r the 1s i talk 2 the most and now my ins and outs this month lol x

Okok, I broke down, did my last FRER. I am now seeing spots because I held it up to a light bulb and I can see a shadow of SOMETHING...... BUT I should of held it up to the light prior to see if that shadow would have still be there otherwise. It is right near where the test line should be though. I uploaded that photo to that one website and it still showed a second line. Please let this be it. I might cry after this disappointment if AF shows or if I start spotting, which I always do a few days before AF!!!

Kytti I am soooo excited for you!! Let this be it!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I really hope so too Jemma! I will cry now if not because this website got my hopes up. I wish I never would have found it!

I will be pissed at it too if AF arrives for you. I will complain! Humph!! <---me getting an attitude

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->