*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Hey girls

Oh no what's going on hear thought we were testing wed ha ha. Don't worry your both still in till af gets heari really hope you get a bfp.

I'm still trying to hold on till wed it's so hard tho. Had af cramps today well iv had them for the last 3 days but nothing yet lots of ewcm tho tmi sorry.

Oh I need to do a siggy but I can't do it on my phone.

Xx

I know, I broke down. And then found that dumb website that totally got my hopes up so it looks like I'll be testing again tomorrow.. and again Wednesday.... rinse repeat... until AF or my usual spotting shows up.

pip squeek! We might have a BFP in the group!!! Kytti! Fx Fx :dust: :dust:

Zaney- I may have missed this part. Did AF arrive for you?

EEKKKK OH gosh!!! I really don't know though!!!! I do have AF signs... please don't let her show up. GAH!!!

Zaney- I may have missed this part. Did AF arrive for you?

it did indeed...early! lmao but it feels like a normal period compared to the last 1s i have had recently so hoping my hormones and things r normal now...should have blood results on friday latest :) x

wow couple of pages to read there lol.....kytti cant ya post the new image on here and sooooooo hoping its a bfp for u :) x

and got my new siggy with buddies :) x

Well after a week+ of v. promising symptoms, I'm now feeling like I have AF coming on :( I'm due tomorrow, and I've held out and haven't tested yet...now I'm feeling like I'm out :(

I have been added, I feel special. But now I have to add the witch next to your name :(

Here is the results from the second test, the FRER I used. This time I used the website's "grayscale" feature instead of invert.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/wth2.jpg

go for it cos the witch wont be there much longer lmao...see ya post in ya journal high hopes and all that x

Anyone know about Fitz Baby and FragileDoll?

Well after a week+ of v. promising symptoms, I'm now feeling like I have AF coming on :( I'm due tomorrow, and I've held out and haven't tested yet...now I'm feeling like I'm out :(

lol we all gave in early, maybe you should to! Hell, what will it hurt!

kytti!!! PLZ show normal pic im sure with it being grey we could see a proppa line! xxxx

Now see here both of you! LOL.. I cannot get my hopes up on this. I do NOT see this line in person... I mean when I burned my eyeballs after holding the FRER to the light I DID see a shadow but it may not have been a line hiding! It could have been anything I guess. I didn't hold it to the bulb before I tested to check.

come on kytti we will give u honest answer lets see the coloured 1 and there is something there and not trying to get ya hopes up....so lets see it hun xx

lol we all gave in early, maybe you should to! Hell, what will it hurt!

Ha! I guess it wouldn't hurt! My man is back on his military base until the weekend now, but I can't wait that long - and since expecting a BFN I guess it doesn't matter! Looks like I might have to test in the morning! Do many people get BFP's after they're SURE their AF is coming?

There is absolutely nothing with the picture normal and I can only see a shadow when I hold it directly under the bulb. But here it is...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->