*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

OK, I just held the FRER to the bulb and took a photo. You can see a shadow but the shadow seems a little further to one side then it should be so it might NOT be a shadow of a test line. One second!

I never new you could do this with a test. Hope it really hope it's a bfp for you x

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo2.jpg

See, the shadow is a little far apart.... so I don't think it is a BFP. I think that other website is crazy!

Kytti, not meaning to be a downer but do you think that's just the area where the HCG should be? Like a bar or something...idk how to explain what I am trying to ask

Wow, I see a clear second line here but could not figure out in the colored version.

surely there must! be something there for it to pick up the pigments of the grey for second line??.....ooooooh kytti u must be shaking bless ya....did u try invert also? x

Well, no one else is getting a second line though... and this is the second test (a different brand) and that website still showed a second line for me. Why not anyone else? Unless it hates me.

Ok so it's a diff test. That helps answer my question. ITS A BFP THEN WOMAN!

If anyone uses a FRER anytime soon please hold it to a bulb before you test and tell me if you see any shadows, without peeing on it first! LOL!

The first one I put in the website was a wondfo Internet cheapie, the second test (where I did the gray scale) was a FRER (the one I held to the bulb and went half blind looking at).

lol I think I am getting lost...so that was the first response test?

ETA: OK!

The very first picture I posted where it looks inverted was the cheapie I did this morning. The pic. that looks all gray is the FRER and the FRER is also in the bulb photo where it shows a shadow. Hehehee..

Ok, I am not lost anymore. Thanks for clarifying!

The moral of this story is.... DO NOT USE THAT WEBSITE! Unless you want to have WAY more anxiety than you already do when it's almost time for AF!!!

Kytti....mine was the Target brand of the FRER...and no line on that site for me....so fx!!!!

If I end up with AF and a BFN I'm sending that website hate mail! :devil:

Are you going to test in the morning kytti?

Iv af hasn't arrived in the morning I will do my test I'm scared of doing it stupid I know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->