*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

canyouseealine.com and then go to the left side of the page and look for the link that says, HPT tweaking tool.

kytti have u got a coloured pic of the 1 u did in grey scale? my fingers r sooooooooooo crossed for u! look im like a leach lmao....hungry for poas tests hahaha x

oooh im trying to find it lmao....i see the 1 upside down and 1 infront of light,,,,maybe i did see it but its been about 4 pages haha....deffo something on the greyscale 1 tho x

Ohhh lord, I am avoiding that website at all costs! I'm an anxious wreck as it is!! My fingers are SO crossed for you though, Kytti!

Alright girls... ready for a bummer? So, I am using google chrome. Not sure why this would happen BUT.. I went in to firefox and went to the website, uploaded a photo.. and NO second line. It also shows the photo of my ACTUAL test and not put into the generic FRER type photo. Soooooo... there may not be a second line hiding after all!

Alright girls... ready for a bummer? So, I am using google chrome. Not sure why this would happen BUT.. I went in to firefox and went to the website, uploaded a photo.. and NO second line. It also shows the photo of my ACTUAL test and not put into the generic FRER type photo. Soooooo... there may not be a second line hiding after all!

Babe, your ticker says you are 9dpo - it's still early to test. Hope thisis your month.

I got a BFN on 12dpo (yesterday) - and feel I'm out already.

I know, 9 DPO is super early. I DO feel my usual AF symptoms though so I was not banking on this website anyway. Although it DID get my hopes up. I should have never went there but it's okay... I won't be devastated if it's a BFN. I'll be super sad but I'll get over it!

Hmm...I have good chrome but wasn't using it. Want me to dig my test out and take another pic and try it?

well either way on the grey 1 there is something!....but ur the 1 with the pics to try it out but dont feel disappointed till af arrives and if it does which i hope it dont still dont feel disappointed.....well try not 2 be anyway :(i was disappointed soon as af came last night but 2day im happy cos i learned from the month b4 and can only get better and im gonna enjoy every moment this month x

Yes! Try it with google chrome and I bet you will see the same photo I did!

I'll be okay with a BFN.. not looking forward to AF though!

Ok hold on gotta dig it outta garbage lol

Google Chrome is being stupid and won't work. Hold on I will keep trying

i wasnt looking forward to mine either kytti....the last 1 was quick but heavy and not nice at all i couldbnt even stand up cos i thought i was going 2 flood everywhere soz for tmi :) but this 1 seems mild and its how i prefer it...hopefully it is as quick as my old normal periods too and will be did and done in 3 days lol so 2moro hopefully it slows down 2moro and stops for wednesday that would be great! x

then bd bd bd bd bd bd lmao till ov passes and im sure ov is gone and then wooohooo 2ww or 1ww by the time i finished bd lol this month i will not be so serious and this will be fun but will make sure there is no way i can miss it :) hopefully lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->