*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Hey ladies do you like this?:

WHATEVER you give a WOMAN, she will MAKE it GREATER. Give her SPERM, she will give you a BABY. Give her a HOUSE, she will give you a HOME. Give her GROCERIES, she will give you a MEAL. Give her LOVE and she will give you her HEART! She MULTIPLIES and ENLARGES what she is GIVEN. So, if you GIVE her CRAP, be PREPARED to RECEIVE a TON OF SHIT!

ohh yeah its fab

... I am having the "AF" feeling and thinking she will rear her ugly head tomorrow. Hooray. Off to bed here in Ohio. Night ladies. For those who are still testing tomorrow ... FX'd!!!!

Jemma, I have to say, I am quite glad your dates are a little off as you started these threads for the 8/3ers and now look at this group!!!! So hooray for you!!!!

Ah Fitzbaby

I have been feeling like af is going to arrive for the last 5 days had cramps and all the usual symptoms but nothing yet. Fingers crossed she dont show for you.

pip squeek maybe u should test if af is due and still nothing....fingers crossed for u!!! x

Morning ladies,
Had a terrible nights sleep so feeling rubbish now. Was planning on getting my butt into action and go for a good walk and hopefully get an accupunture appointment. Never been for accupuncture before but after reading so many entries where ladies have got their bfp's after accu, think its time to give it a try.
Hope you all have a great day!

morning skweek35 hopefully 2day will be better for you, oh and didnt realise u was in kent just noticed cos its morning here too so i looked and btw im in Essex haha

i havent read up on acupuncture but hope it works for u :) and have a great day also x

hey Zaney - not far from me then.
might need to get a snooze in this morning before heading out.

Hey ladies,

AF arrived this morning for me! Oh well! Feelin down this morn but sure that I will be fine later!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Btw - loving the name change of the thread! And of course the theme song! I need it today x xx

i am tempted to do same lol...need a sleep....ive been ill last few weeks and really run down i caught every bug going i had flu, gastric flu and a cold and shivers and chills and my mum is due here in half hour to take my 3 girls round hers for few hours so i can catch up on housework :( gotta be done....and gotta do the garden quick as like u said a thunder storm is possibly coming so lots to do really so aint gonna get much rest really but if i get all the things done i might x

Hey ladies,

AF arrived this morning for me! Oh well! Feelin down this morn but sure that I will be fine later!

Btw - loving the name change of the thread! And of course the theme song! I need it today x xx

sorry to hear af came :( but with the new thread and support it should be a great month....i know its hard and easier said than done cos af arrived but u have another month....and just make it a good 1 xx

cant we blow the rain/thunder clouds back so we can get some more rest? haha

TTC190810 - so sorry to hear :witch: got you today. Oh well look on the bright side - you can have a glass of wine and enjoy all those 'forbidden' foods for another few weeks. :hugs:

well i love a good storm but rest would be nice also lol....if i get off the chair now and begin it should take me no more than a couple of ours my mum will bring em back about 3ish so if i get it all done by lunch time then i have a couple of hours haha x

Good luck Zaney
FXed you get all the housework done.

Hey ladies,

Oh no sorry af came. Hope this is your month

pip squeek maybe u should test if af is due and still nothing....fingers crossed for u!!! x

I know i do want to but sure it will be a BFN will wait a few more days and then test again if no af.

It horrible just waiting for af to come

well i love a good storm but rest would be nice also lol....if i get off the chair now and begin it should take me no more than a couple of ours my mum will bring em back about 3ish so if i get it all done by lunch time then i have a couple of hours haha x

Oh wish i could get a couple of hours too i need it but im at work so will have to struggle through :haha:. only hear till half 2 so i cant complain really.

Im in west yorkshire and we just have sun at tho mo its very warm

same here at the moment nice and warm....and pip squeek cant believe u can wait longer haha u r good :) when is ur af due? or how many dpo r u? x

ha ha zaney dont know how i am doing it either i was due about the 1st and i am 12 days past ov so still earlyish aint it?

I did feel like af was on the way but this morning all symptoms seemed to have gone ohh i just dont have a clue whats going on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->