*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Hey ladies,

AF arrived this morning for me! Oh well! Feelin down this morn but sure that I will be fine later!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all!

Btw - loving the name change of the thread! And of course the theme song! I need it today x xx

Sorry to hear AF caught you to today hun. We all are with closer CDs - I got my AF yesterday. Come on ladies - we can do it this cycle! Heaps of baby dust to all of you! :dust:

well its still early in the morning and if ur af was die on the 1st then surely ur 2 days late? and i have known many on here that i spoke to that got a dark positive on 10dpo

and the women im talking about also said her symptoms stopped lmao...dont wanna get ya hopes up at same time but u have a good chance here hun....

have u got a test 2 waste as such or have u just got the 1....omg i so wanan know now lmao but u gotta test when u wanna test :) xx

well i love a good storm but rest would be nice also lol....if i get off the chair now and begin it should take me no more than a couple of ours my mum will bring em back about 3ish so if i get it all done by lunch time then i have a couple of hours haha x

Good luck, hun!

like ya said FragileDoll lets make it a good month!!....

Im still waiting for my blood results....i called em and they said they should be back now but mine wasnt on the list!!!! and they only normally take 3 days and i had blood test last friday..........i assume it might be cos there is nothing wrong but i dunno...so now im just waiting for a call back for them 2 follow em up and find out whats happening.....i bet they say call again 2moro or something....ggrrrrrr....

well its still early in the morning and if ur af was die on the 1st then surely ur 2 days late? and i have known many on here that i spoke to that got a dark positive on 10dpo

and the women im talking about also said her symptoms stopped lmao...dont wanna get ya hopes up at same time but u have a good chance here hun....

have u got a test 2 waste as such or have u just got the 1....omg i so wanan know now lmao but u gotta test when u wanna test :) xx

Yeah i am 2 days late but i thought the test i did yesterday would have showed a faint line by now wouldnt you?

I have one clearblue digi test at home i could get some cheepies. I know i do too just dont get my body at all haha

well im worried now i may have taken the blood test at wrong time? i dont know if i wass supposed to have it around ov or not or even if it makes a difference?? so depending on results ill ask dr to call and discuss it and find out if i need to have another but he did say if there was no probs hormone wise etc he would help to go further and see what he can do about the TTC part x

pip squeek u do what ya feel ya wanna do, its sometimes better to test on a cheapie b4 using ya clear blue....cos then if u see something u can check ...the cheapies apparently r good when u test on day af is due...but clear blue can get a result few days b4 so its a tough 1....but i just hope u really get a positive or something to go by on the test lol x

like ya said FragileDoll lets make it a good month!!....

Im still waiting for my blood results....i called em and they said they should be back now but mine wasnt on the list!!!! and they only normally take 3 days and i had blood test last friday..........i assume it might be cos there is nothing wrong but i dunno...so now im just waiting for a call back for them 2 follow em up and find out whats happening.....i bet they say call again 2moro or something....ggrrrrrr....

You still not got them.

Hope thats means everything is okay surley if something was wrong theye would come back to you pretty fast

yeah im hoping thats the case!....i just called em again and she said she has left the people who do the results a message to find out where they r and then she will call me.

im hoping the test results aint affected by when they were done? has any1 here had to have tests for hormones and the fetility type of blood test??

pip squeek u do what ya feel ya wanna do, its sometimes better to test on a cheapie b4 using ya clear blue....cos then if u see something u can check ...the cheapies apparently r good when u test on day af is due...but clear blue can get a result few days b4 so its a tough 1....but i just hope u really get a positive or something to go by on the test lol x

I dont actually have a clue what i want to do lol. im in two minds

i hope so too but if not and af does show i always have this month

exactly and its gonna be a good month.....and if u do test plz let us know ur results lol....but if ya feel ya can wait then wait...if u have 2 lines then it can only get darker ay :) x

yeah im hoping thats the case!....i just called em again and she said she has left the people who do the results a message to find out where they r and then she will call me.

im hoping the test results aint affected by when they were done? has any1 here had to have tests for hormones and the fetility type of blood test??

Well im guessing it depends if its been tested. Maybe they have tested the blood and just not sent through the blood results yet if that makes sense.

I have tests done before but not for fetility

well the hormones r gonna be there if ya got em ....just depending on time of month i suppose they will be lower or higher so as long as the right 1s r there then it should be good i hope....

exactly and its gonna be a good month.....and if u do test plz let us know ur results lol....but if ya feel ya can wait then wait...if u have 2 lines then it can only get darker ay :) x

Well i think i will test in the morning if af still hasnt showed , oh yeah i will defo be updating you when ever i test wish i had loads of them to waste.

Yup your rite there it can only get darker just need to get a faint line first haha

well fingers crossed and i hope they get them back to you soon.

How long have you been ttc for?

You have prob said but my memory is terrible sorry

right now im confused....called em and they said cos there was so many bloods tested they dont send em back individually they send em all back in 1 go when all results r done so call back friday!!!???

so is that other peoples that they r waiting on b4 they send the details over in go or my bloods being tested for alot and gotta wait for em all to be tested b4 they send the results???

ooooooooh well ill just have 2 wait i suppose.....think id be used to waiting by now wouldnt ya lmao x

cool pip squeek will look out for results soon as ya post em.....

and ive been TTC for just over a year so classed as infertile....but we wasnt trying or doing temps or things liek that...was more like not trying not preventing lol...but i dont see how im infertile if i have 3 kids and i have my periods so something is there....i must be ov....i know u can be infertile at anytime and it can happen etc...but i just dont feel i am...its just taking its time haha x

right now im confused....called em and they said cos there was so many bloods tested they dont send em back individually they send em all back in 1 go when all results r done so call back friday!!!???

so is that other peoples that they r waiting on b4 they send the details over in go or my bloods being tested for alot and gotta wait for em all to be tested b4 they send the results???

ooooooooh well ill just have 2 wait i suppose.....think id be used to waiting by now wouldnt ya lmao x

How strange im guessing there meaning just yours???

I can see how they can make you wait so long iv never known it take longer than 3 or 4 days when iv had mine done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->