*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Hey Zara - you done all your house work?
I feel so much better now. I've done the hoovering and assembled an Ikea flatpack - DB will be soooo impressed. Think I might tackle the other one later.
But me thinks its time for lunch then wonder into town for a few things.

I have had hormone tests, they didnt seem to care what time of month they were done - but then again they were general hormone tests. Think it just depends on which hormones they are looking for.
My best friend had ovulation bloods done about 6 months ago - they had to be done on a specific day of her cycle.
Do you know if they were looking at a certain hormone level?

didnt think i was being tested for so much if its just mine lol but will wait and see....not gonna let it affect me this month tho...still gonna give it a go ;) x

cool pip squeek will look out for results soon as ya post em.....

and ive been TTC for just over a year so classed as infertile....but we wasnt trying or doing temps or things liek that...was more like not trying not preventing lol...but i dont see how im infertile if i have 3 kids and i have my periods so something is there....i must be ov....i know u can be infertile at anytime and it can happen etc...but i just dont feel i am...its just taking its time haha x

I cant imagin you infertile when you have 3 children already, and like you say if you periods are there then surley your ovulating.

It took me 11 months to concieve my little boy i just think everytime will be different.

We will all get our bfp when the time is rite thats what i believe

Hi skweek35

Oh i have so much house work to do and such little time to do it in.

ahhh i can never assemble them ikea flatpacks together im not very good at things like that lol

I am sorry to blow my own trumpet - but I put my dad to shame a few years back :haha: - I just seem to have a nack for them.

Almost done skweek35 and hopefully ur hubby will be pleased :)
and for the test i remember they were looking for lupas antibodies, lh....hgc....and there was another 2 which i cant remember..... cant remember what it was at all now oh and thyroids....think its just all female hormones needed for fertility x

skweek35, im the same with diy...my mum showed me everything as its the needs for a women to know some of the basic stuff...my hubby is also impressed when i do some of the painting and bits around the house lol

cool pip squeek will look out for results soon as ya post em.....

and ive been TTC for just over a year so classed as infertile....but we wasnt trying or doing temps or things liek that...was more like not trying not preventing lol...but i dont see how im infertile if i have 3 kids and i have my periods so something is there....i must be ov....i know u can be infertile at anytime and it can happen etc...but i just dont feel i am...its just taking its time haha x

I cant imagin you infertile when you have 3 children already, and like you say if you periods are there then surley your ovulating.

It took me 11 months to concieve my little boy i just think everytime will be different.

We will all get our bfp when the time is rite thats what i believe

Ditto! if the doctors said that - it's near time to switch your doctor.

I just forgot what thread I posted in... hm.... ok still BFN for now. :( I think I'm out. Waiting for spotting which should start today or tomorrow, probably tomorrow but I'm expecting it at any time now. Just waiting for AF.

FragileDoll...i only signed up with them drs just over a month ago and see my proppa dr once he was lovely....its a man surgery....stupid really...and the last 1 i see who did f all was a locum however u spell it...but as a surgery they r rubbish and i said 2 my hubby little while ago im gonna change put it this way they aint open 5 days a week and they open at 9 then close at 1pm then they open at 4 for an hour!.....its so stupid....

And kytti chin up :) still hope af doesnt come ur way x

I just forgot what thread I posted in... hm.... ok still BFN for now. :( I think I'm out. Waiting for spotting which should start today or tomorrow, probably tomorrow but I'm expecting it at any time now. Just waiting for AF.

Oh i know im getting all muddled up typing in two threads lol.

ohh your not out yet kytti how many dpo are you? have you got any af symptoms?

Oh my goodness so much catching up to do by the time I get to work here in Canada in the mornings! So much discussion - I love it :)

To all the ladies who got struck by AF :witch: -- there's always next round, and the round after that!!

I just remembered about a Bachelorette party this weekend that I bought a ticket for ages ago - now I can go with no worries!

Remember to ALWAYS try to look on the bright side... there's always a silver lining! :hugs:

I am 9 maybe 10 DPO... I O'd a day late this month according to my OPK. I'm probably 10 DPO, 9 at the earliest. Pretty positive I am not 11 DPO though. No serious AF signs... mild cramps and back pain. My face didn't break out like it usually does except maybe one pimple and I really didn't get the moody part of PMS. But negative tests so far... using my Internet ones. I don't have any first response tests left. Last month I had spotting 3 days before AF came though so I could see spotting at any time now. I almost wish I would just so I wouldn't have to wait anymore. I had a dream early this morning I got a positive test and it felt so real, so of course I tested. My results were sadly, not like my dream.

I am 9 maybe 10 DPO... I O'd a day late this month according to my OPK. I'm probably 10 DPO, 9 at the earliest. Pretty positive I am not 11 DPO though. No serious AF signs... mild cramps and back pain. My face didn't break out like it usually does except maybe one pimple and I really didn't get the moody part of PMS. But negative tests so far... using my Internet ones. I don't have any first response tests left. Last month I had spotting 3 days before AF came though so I could see spotting at any time now. I almost wish I would just so I wouldn't have to wait anymore. I had a dream early this morning I got a positive test and it felt so real, so of course I tested. My results were sadly, not like my dream.

Oh Kitty im sorry

Yeah im 12dpo today had cramping for the last 5 days like af was coming but this morning everything had gone i now have none of the usual symptoms. The test yesterday was a BFN.

We could still get the bfp this month kytti were not out yet you never know.

I hope we do, that would be great. I really have not had any cramping yet. I'm sure it's coming though.

Yeah i feel the same sure af is on they way.

Gosh we are both way too negative lol

we need to think positive positive positive

I am mostly negative because I am overly protective about keeping myself from disappointment. I figure if I feel like AF is coming then when she does, I won't be too upset. But if she doesn't, I'll be really surprised. SO while it may look really negative to some people from the outside, I think it works better for me in the end. If that makes sense.... lol.

Oh yeah it makes sense thats what im like i think its the best way so we dont feel as let down when something bad happens like af lol.

I expect af every month especially with it taking me so long to concieve last time it will be a total surprise if it happens early on

I guess I just feel like if I were pregnant it would show on a test by now. Shrug. Especially if I am closer to 11 DPO then 9 DPO. Hopefully spotting/AF will come soon to put me out of my misery. AF is never late and spotting is always early so thankfully I don't have much longer to wait. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->