*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

yeah thats what i felt when i tested i was 11dpo when i tested surley it would have showed up on a test by now.

But some people dont get a pos till 12 to 14dpo so there is still hope.

Will cross my fingers for the both of us xx

ladies i wanna post this song and video.....but it can be upsetting to all :( i have kids but it still bought tears to my eyes as i am trying for another and its been a year+ but if u watch the video of signs they r holding up about ttc and things like that about trying or they cant have children and all seem 2 have that happy ending...can i post it???

i wont if u dont wanan see it cos like i said....if if have no children and are trying it can be pretty upsetting but brings a bit of hope.....xxxxx

I have no kids yet, but I've only just started trying. I can't speak for everyone, but I say post away, Zaney! Anything uplifting is a-okay by me :)

its not all uplifting but is at same time it makes ya think differently....i dunno its so hard to explain but makes ya think more and others have it harder...it helps me but there is so many replies about the song ive seen where it has helped....so if ya dont mind shedding a few tears here is is and u dont have to watch.....im just trying to think of every1s feelings xx but if ya do watch it watch it till the end....deffo has some success in there xxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

sort of makes u wanna be uplifted if that makes sense xxx

GOODMORNING ALL!

Oh man, tears....... that video is emotional! Even though I have 1 baby and 1 angel baby it still made me cry.

Sorry to all who got AF :( I am still waiting for her...grrrr

Jemma, when is AF due and are you testing again?

sorry i didnt wanna upset any1 :( but in it ...look at what ya have, not what ya havent, then 1 day what u havent and what ya want will come xx

Jemma, when is AF due and are you testing again?

AF is due either today, tomorrow, or Friday. I am all over the scale. I am NOT testing today. I was supposed to but since I tested early, I don't have anymore tests! I am going to just wait for af :)

sorry i didnt wanna upset any1 :( but in it ...look at what ya have, not what ya havent, then 1 day what u havent and what ya want will come xx

It's ok! I am not upset at all lol it was a very nice song, I have just been an emotional wreck the past few days.

You sound just like me Jemma! So, there's still hope for both of us. I got a $2 off coupon for a first response so I might buy a box because they are cheap at wal-mart and then use one thursday OR friday IF no spotting. I expect spotting any second now though.

There is still hope, even though I am 99% positive she is on her way!! I got cramps and all...the whole 9 yards of AF symptoms!

hope u feel better Jemma....its a hard time of the month anyway...either getting af or got af or af playing games or maybe not getting af at all....

I have mild cramps but mine is still a few days away. More back pain then anything else right now. But if I don't see Spot by Friday I'll be perplexed.

Thanks Zaney! I actually feel pretty good now! Woke up this AM with a severe stomach ache so I think the cramps were hiding underneath that...but I did go to bed lastnight with slight slight cramping. No cramping now thought. But lots of light colored discharge which will turn darker and darker then bam AF arrives. Same cycle every month......it's ok, I knew after the last BFN that I was out :)

Maybe we'll both get that BFP next month Jemma. <3

Jemma, your positivity is awesome, and hopefully contagious :)

hopefully u Jemma, kytti it doesnt come.....and jemma u said 99% so that means u believe that 1% u wont but still hold on to that 1% till af comes...but hopefully it wont lol

will be this month hopefully kytti....even if u get af but again i hope u dont u still have a chance for august x

Of course there is that 1%! :D haha we shall see!

Yes, we all need to *try* and remain calm, relaxed, and POSITIVE throughout this journey! It WILL happen ladies. We just need to believe...they say "God is only willing to help you, if you are willing to help YOURSELF" which means...if something is wrong, take care of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->