*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

My chances for August are slim. We're going on a family beach vacation with MY parents also, all in the same house. Soooo.. if I O late like this month, I doubt we'll have much of an opportunity. :( I'm trying not to think about it though.

Hey ladies-- all of you rate each thread 5 stars so we get it!

voted and kytti....thats when its gonna happen lmao,....u make sure u have fun and enjoy it.....around the time i ov or just after i am going away for a week in my mums caravan but my couzin is sharing it with me hahaha....so if we r quiet its cool pmsl she is also sort of trying so i wont be the only 1 but hey im gonna have fun....

i aint a drinker but at same time i wanna have a few ya know....so im really worried if i should or not....i dont think i wanna chance it but at same if i will worry ill be stressed and maybe thats my problem?? so maybe i should have a glass of wine....at the night time.....many women get pregnant when they drink bottles a night lmao...maybe im being to careful??

what do you think ladies??? xx

Zaney-- not encouraging you to drink but BOTH times I got pregnant...I had drinks in me. I think you are more relaxed and are having fun. I don't drink a lot but I plan on drinking around fertility time this month. Shh it's a secret hahaha

hahahahahahahahah Jemma u just cracked me up lmao......i dont drink....i say i aint a drinker but i have gone clubbin and drank quite a bit....and xmas last year i didnt drink....but xmas b4 i did and like new year things like that i would have 1 or 2 litterally....but ya know what......this month is about fun!!! right?? and it aint worked so far so y not....and then if fails then i got another month after lol....and i need relaxing so yes i will have a few through out the week....i will have kids so i wont go mad or get pissed but a few 2 relax me and get me in holiday mode i think is deserved....and in the late night entertainment i wanna enjoy it not worrying if i could be and i may do this or that.....

A glass or 2...or 3..of wine won't hurt you!!!

Yes, alcohol!!

My chances for August are slim. We're going on a family beach vacation with MY parents also, all in the same house. Soooo.. if I O late like this month, I doubt we'll have much of an opportunity. :( I'm trying not to think about it though.

And I think this is the only month to get a BFP for me because in September I am going to my parents place for like a month. In October, DH and I are planning to shift to our new house. November, we are not literally trying because he will be having his final exams for this semester. Whack!

All we can do is, try TTC in December if not this month then. :coffee:

Aahhh, I have asked DH several times to get me some drinks but he thinks I'll puke as I have never tried before. :rofl:

And I think this is the only month to get a BFP for me because in September I am going to my parents place for like a month. In October, DH and I are planning to shift to our new house. November, we are not literally trying because he will be having his final exams for this semester. Whack!

So lets hope this is ur month too :) x

All we can do is, try TTC in December if not this month then. :coffee:

Aahhh, I have asked DH several times to get me some drinks but he thinks I'll puke as I have never tried before. :rofl:

haha oh please. Try some wine, it's such a relaxer! :winkwink:

then puke lol....i dont drink much so if i go 2 ott then i can be sick but this month is looking at all this in a comlplete different way for me....im like gotta do this that and do it that way.....i just know me and hunny will be like rabbits enjoying it...and at same time have a different approach it will happen when it happens and im not gonna sit here this month worried if i missed the chance or make sure i get it on the day.....im gonna be doing it every other day through week 2 and 3 and any otehr day we feel like BD during the month and im determined to also see it like a goal and catch the egg haha b4 it goes poof!...hubby is seeing it like football pmsl....gotta catch the goal

i have heard many times also that a glass of wine every day is actually good for u....and i know alot of people that do have there daily dose of wine red or white and they r pretty good ya know x

I think I need a few glasses of wine right now! :wine:

Me three!! This week at the office has been craziness - I need a holiday, and lots of drinks now that AF has hit with a vengeance!! haha

i know my dear hubby will buy me a bottle later :) he keeps saying and well did this morning stop stressing dont panic and dont worry lol...and we r both actually in better moods after out chat about this and how we both r gonna just have fun!

Thats awesome! Same with me and hubby.....I told him my plan and he likes it. What man wouldn't enjoy lots of great :sex: ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->