*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

I do see it all the time both in circle and a straight line - but never knew what it meant lol.

This is for you all ladies!

Time drags on, as months roll by,
Each month we say, "Just one more try!"
It seems our goal is out of reach,
A little one to love and teach...
A precious baby, to watch her grow.
Will it ever happen? We need to know!
As the days pass by, we all lose hope.
We wonder how we're going to cope.
The OPKs, the temperature chart,
The knowledge we hope they will impart.
The baby dance then our legs in the air,
To Mr. Storky, a silent prayer.
Soup in the bowl and sticky beans,
Our husbands don't know what it means.
The two week wait, the early tests,
Squeezing to check for tender breasts!
The urge to test that we try and fight.
We always fail, try as we might.
With hopeful hearts, we pee on a stick!
Please let our charts be triphasic!
Is there a line? We strain our eyes.
We're waiting for that grand surprise!
We need a BFP to end our plight!
So,we hold the stick we hold up to the light.
We dissect the cartridge to photograph the test,
Every day we just get more obsessed!
Just two pink lines, it's all we ask,
So we'll know we've finally completed our task.
With heavy hearts, a BFN!
We promise not to test again...
Unless Aunt Flow just doesn't show!
That is when we'll truly know!
We'll wait and hope, worry and cry.
We'll symptom spot until we nearly die!
But, our time will come... in this I trust!
I wish you PMA and BABY DUST!

:dust:

Hey ladies!! I went on an impromptu camping trip and have missed SO much... how is everyone? Could someone catch me up to speed? Thanks all! :)

Hey Jen, glad to see you back. Hope you enjoyed your trip. We missed you!!

Nothing just yet - only the general chats chats. On the other note - we got 3 BFPs so far - 4th on it's way. YAY! :happydance::happydance:

That's awesome!! Yay for all the BFP's!! :D I missed everyone and our crazy chatter hahaha

Ana that poem is beautiful, you've got talent ya know. and the "husbands don't know" made me :rofl:

Hey Ladies
Im a newbie and was wondering if I can join you. I dont know if I ovulate, but what the heck right? I just bought an ovulation kit and just started using it today because today is Day 5 of period. So now I am going to find out if i ovulate or not. If I dont end up ovulating Im going to have to wait til I am married late this month or early next month depending on certain things so I can have insurance through my soon to be hubby, who is a soldier. He has 2 kids from a previous marriage and I have no kids. So Im hoping to create my first little pumpkin soon

hopefully it happens for u and welcome :) here also x

We hope it happens soon. It is just going to be challenging considering he is going to be gone a lot. You know what though no matter how long or how much he is away, I still love him more than anything. I always miss him very much and we need to extend our family. He has 2 kids of his own, and they are my family as well in my eyes, but I want my own baby so I can have the joy and happiness of being a mom. I understands when duty calls he has to leave, but it does suck. I wouldnt change what we have for anything, I wouldnt change my life at all. Im supporting him 110% while he goes to ranger school and then selections for SF(special forces) I want him to be happy with what he does and he has been wanting to do this for a long time. He has been in 10 yrs, we are 6yrs apart, but age dont matter to me and I feel we are perfect together. Sorry lates I had to say how I felt. I hoping it happens soon and i know he is too because we want a family together, most of all he doesnt want me alone when he is gone

My DB is in the military as well, here in Canada - I feel your pain! We have until October to try, he leaves on the 8th for a 14 week training course :( FX for everyone!! :dust:

Yeah it is hard to say see you later, but so worth it when they return and you can fall in love with them all over again. That is the best feeling I have ever had

I'm in the same boat, ladies. I have only this month more to try - we'll be off TTC till Dec-Jan till DH finish off his exams for this semester.

I'm hoping to squeeze in some trying around Christmas, because he'll get to be home... sheesh nothing like trying to make a baby when you're on the clock, huh?

Welcome here too, Lacey. Even DH and I do not have kids and can't wait for our #1! :dust:

I think Kids are amazing and I cant wait to have one of my own. Im excited about ttcing with my fiancee. I love him very much and he is a great daddy

Good Morning everyone,
How is everyone today? Well since I get paid weekly and my fiancee gets paid on the 15th our bank gets his paycheck usually on the 14th but he got iot today because the 14th is a sunday. I just love when we get paid and all of our money goes to bills. Isometimes wonder if we can afford a baby. I did my 2nd day of my ovulation kit and still got No. Im just praying that it will say yes sometime soon, if not I will know then that I am just not ovulating. I hope all of you enjoy your day. I got a few errands to run. I will be in and out all day

Hello, ladies how are you doing?

Lacey, I'm great - had a wonderful stress free day today! I can totally relate with what you stated above - My DH earns online and not too much and it all just flies away.

Ya money sucks...why cant we live in a world were money doesnt matter? sometimes i miss being a kid for this reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->