*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Me too. I don't work right now so that really sucks with no income at all!

Yeah thats is why I had to get a job, I needed the income. so how do you do the links believe or it will happenfor your signature?

I'm on my phone right now so I can't send u the link that shows u how to do it but if u go to the main forum page there is a section that tells u how to insert pics and links and such. It will show u how to insert a thread using the thread # and then u can change the link to say whatever u want like "believe" and "it will happen"

so where is everyone tonight? It is awfuly quiet in here. I hope everyone is doing ok

Yeah most of the ladies are from the UK so they're sleeping. I'm watching a movie with LO

oh gotcha. so they are up when were sleeping probably too. what are you watching?

oh gotcha. so they are up when were sleeping probably too. what are you watching?

Yeah its around a 6 hr difference so they are awake when we wake up. I talk to them the most around 2pm central time. We are watching alice and wonderland

aww thats a good movie. one of my favorites. The cartoon one or the one with johnny depp? 6hrs i guess that is not too bad but its probably 7 or 8hrs for me though. I am in mountain time. well It is 6:20pm here so Im going to go spend more time with my BH(better half). have a great night

Im really bored today!! so bored I'm watching father of the bride 2!!!
OH is cleaning his 'office'. Its bliss - he has moved the computer desk and hoovered all round too!!! I would like to know how do I get him to do this more often?? haha

Good morning ladies,
It is a little after 8:00am here and I have to leave for work i an 1.5. working from 10am to 2pm mountain time. Then lucky me has sunday, monday, and tuesday off and I work wed, thursday 10:30am to 7:30pm and friday I work 1:30 t0 10pm and have saturday off. I hope everyone had a great night. I spent sometime with my BH(better half) and it felt amazing to be with him. Im excited I have tomorrow off so i can spend time with him and the dogs. So i might be MIA for a bit tomorrow.

Hey Jemma! Girl you are busy! Whoo! :lol:
Mind if I add this one as well. :lol:

Hi - good morning ladies. I need to go back and catch up and see who is here and what you gals are up too. :hugs:

Oh and skweek...Father of the Bride is my husbands favorite movie!!!! heheee

Hello here we r,
I will admit it did bring a few tears to my eyes - yet again. I am such a softy!!! Esp at the mo - I'm just so broodie!!!
Well got my smiley this morning, which explains the slight cramping, so I guess I am about to OV!! yay - bring on that BFP!!!

I'm off to grab those blinkies off the other thread!! Thanks Ana :hugs:

nice 1 Carla glad ya ov or going to....2ww here we come lol x

Hello beautiful ladies. Just wanted to come and say hello to all. I miss you girls!!!! I hope everyone is hanging in there .... some should be ov'ing soon ... FX'd for all of you and I am always thinking of you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"