*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Thats what i saying to myself - "they are not symptoms - you are coming down with something"

I just said this to my mum and she said "yeah you will be coming down with something in 9 months time by the sounds of it - A BABY" so the i shouted at her, lol!

I must not get my hopes up! but there is always something in the back of my head tht says 2but it might be a symptom, you might be pg" even though im telling myself its not!

Yes, im arguing with myself!

TWW = Insanity!

Your not out till the witch arrives kytti - remember lots of people get BFPS with no symptoms!

Jemma - so sorry to hear about your boobs!! Must be very painful to have pressure all the time!
xx

Hey not been on in a couple of days not having the Internet in doing my head in.

Hope your all well.

Jemma hope the sore boobs is a good sign.

Kitty I wouldn't worry about having no symptoms yet it don't mean your out I never got any in the tww with my little boy did not expect a bfp at all just felt like af was on the way.

Xx

Thanks for the encouragement ladies, I do need it! :)

Hi kytti just realised I spelt ur mane wrong in the last post sorry. I'm not very good typing on my phone.

Think positive it will happen x

Kitty, kytti... all the same meaning. :) Kitty has been my nickname since my early teen years! :) I just do kytti because 1) it's different yet looks the same and 2) it's never taken! :D

Hey Ladies!

Well, today saw a mad increase in aches, cramps and discomfort in my abdomen - mainly on the right side. Some hurt so much they take my breath away! I just can't get comfortable! I've tried all sorts of positions and can't get it right - I thought I'd only have this problem DTD :D

Kytti - I didn't have sore boobs until today and that started with sensitive nipples around lunchtime and has progressed this evening so I wouldn't worry too much.

I'm actually surprised at how calm I am and how I don't have any urge to POAS. Give it a few days and this will probably change! I think it might have something to do with my lack of belief in my 'symptoms' being real and not in my head.

Here's to BFP's all round this month!!xox

Ladies please yell at me.

I took another EPT today and B F N!! But you know what I figured out? I don't think I O'd when I said ...I thought I did the 20th but it was really the 22nd which puts me only at 7DPO!!! Ahh I am so ready for AF to come so I can really get on track next month..

Do you think I have a chance still?? Shine some light for me :(

Oh girl.. we are both in the same boat except I have no tested yet. RARE! I think it's because I am so doubtful but you'd think with 25 tests hanging in my bathroom I'd crack by now. If it's true about you then we are on the same DPO! You should TRY not to test until 8/3! That's what I am going to do!!!

I still can't believe you haven't tested with 25 tests! You are a strong lady with a lot of self control! I have 1 more test and I promise you I AM WAITING!!!

Then of course you are fine silly. Not like me... if I O'd late we did not BD on O day. :(

I didn't BD on O day either...

here is my schedule and I think it was TOO much:

So O day was supposedly 7/22:

7/17, 7/18, 7/19, 7/21, 7/22, 7/24, 7/28

hahha ETA I guess we did oops!

so how's everyone holding up today? So far I have had cramps for 3days but trying not to look into it much. I actually just feel like AF is coming and kinda came to grips with it until now. I'm at work (self employed with DH) and as i type this watching a customer feed his 3mth old and IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!!! :nope:

Only one thing left to say.... AF & TWW :finger:

Ok rant over, hope everyone's day starts off better than mine!

so whats todays story so far this month with every1?
i dont think i suceeded this month......got gastric flu apparently accoring 2 dr lol....1 min im fine with just runny nose the next i am on the loo after eating or in bed with headache feeling really awfull......

But.....for next month rather than try when i think its right im gonna do a chart thing and see what happens and possibly to temp.....gotta fine a good basal thermometer if any1 uses 1 here or knows of a good 1....advice would be great :) x thank you

I am 99% positive i'm out this month. I feel back to normal again, no symptoms at all. No symptoms of AF either but it's a little too soon for that. If no spotting or cramps 8/3 morning, then I will be hopeful but I doubt it. I guess Fx and I will keep praying. It will happen when it wants to.

Oh and DH started taking one-a-day for men with Zinc and he puked it up yesterday! Poor guy

I am 99% positive i'm out this month. I feel back to normal again, no symptoms at all. No symptoms of AF either but it's a little too soon for that. If no spotting or cramps 8/3 morning, then I will be hopeful but I doubt it. I guess Fx and I will keep praying. It will happen when it wants to.

Oh and DH started taking one-a-day for men with Zinc and he puked it up yesterday! Poor guy

i been speaking to some1 on here for couple of weeks and they were trying for a long time....she also said symtoms have gone and was not due 2 test for couple of days ahe was 10dpo at the time and so she went well ill use test anyway and 10 mins later she posted a pic and she was pregnant!! she only found out 3 days ago so all cos symptoms go dont mean u aint.....

i should telling myself that too haha fingers r crossed for u also x

Trying to think positive!!!! and TRYING not o POAS until at least Monday! Thinking of you ladies!

Fingers crossed for monday FitzBaby :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"