success rate with IUI and clomid? 1st try?

Congrats hopingforit! I also did one IUI unmedicated and got pregnant with my 2nd IUI and clomid. How many follicles did you have?

Congrats hopingforit! I also did one IUI unmedicated and got pregnant with my 2nd IUI and clomid. How many follicles did you have?

They just put it down as multiple follicles with 2 dominant at 21mm but based on my first u/s, 4 should have been mature by the time of the ovidrel shot. :thumbup:

How many did you have? And congrats to you!!!! My DH actually wants twins.

I had 3 follicles. So I am very happy only two took! When is your 1st scan?

That's me out this month, AF arrived this morning 2 days early, cycle #2 tomorrow, so hopefully will be a better month for me & OH

Good Luck to you all xxx

My first scan is July 9th - my birthday. I'm a little nervous about having it on my birthday because I'm afraid something will be wrong but if not, what an awesome birthday present right? I'll be 7 + 2 on the day of my scan.

Sorry to hear that lady luck :(

Keep us posted hopingforit! That would definitely be a great bday present!

Well, I got a great b-day present today! I found out I'm having twins!!!! Both were measuring 7+0 and had strong heartbeats at 146 and 160!!!!

Well, I got a great b-day present today! I found out I'm having twins!!!! Both were measuring 7+0 and had strong heartbeats at 146 and 160!!!!

Fantastic news :thumbup:
Sounds like you have a boy and girl.....perfect xx

OMG congrats hopingforit!!! How did you react when you found out? Come on over to the twins, triplets, and multiples section and introduce yourself! I have loved reading the posts in there. Lots to learn and to share.

Fantastic news :thumbup:
Sounds like you have a boy and girl.....perfect xx

I want either a boy/girl or girl/girl so that would wonderful. :thumbup:

OMG congrats hopingforit!!! How did you react when you found out? Come on over to the twins, triplets, and multiples section and introduce yourself! I have loved reading the posts in there. Lots to learn and to share.

Thanks! It's funny because I saw the tech moving between 2 different sacs and it didn't even occur to me. Then she said, there are two and I was just thinking "ya I see that" not even realizing what it meant. Then finally, she looked me in the eyes and said "No, there are two" and I was just in total shock. Then I started laughing. It's so silly that it took me like two minutes to realize what she was saying. I saw that section so I think I will come over and introduce myself. :happydance:

Starting first round of clomid today or tomorrow and IUI next week. Praying for BFP!

thank you for creating this thread!! my husband and i are hoping to start clomid,ovidrel, iui in the beginning of sept.! gives me hope!! :D

Finally got my :bfp: August 17th after one rounds of clomid and IUI...crazy surprised! It can happen, dont give up! :hugs:

this cycle i start clomid and we wanted to do our first round IUI however we canceled it on IUI day but got BFP today :happydance:
dh had low sperm count and not enough semen

Myself and my husband were trying for 18 months to have a baby nothing was happening so I went on clomid in September 2010 , didn't work the first month so I took it again in October. found out I was pregnant Halloween night :D went on to have a gorgeous baby boy whos now 13 months .... due to start clomid again next month as we would love one more :) fingers crossed it will work again for us :)

Hi all,

I want to resurrect this thread please!
I had my first IUI with clomid on 31st August and currently 16dpiui, tested this morning and :bfn:. For any ladies who got their :bfp: when did you get your positive? And were you on progesterone pessaries?

Please don't read and run, I'd like to hear all stories!

I got my BFP at 9dpiui but i wasn't sure if it was the ovidrel or real. At 14dpiui, I got a blood test which came positive. Also, I didn't take progesterone although in previous cycles mine was low. The clomid really helped with that. It took it from 7.5 at ovulation one month to 23.7 the month I got my BFP. Good luck and lots of :dust:

My BFP was 12 days after my IUI. It could have shown up sooner, but that was the 1st day I tested. I was on progesterone since the day after the IUI through 10 weeks.

It was my 1st time on clomid @ 50mg.

I took a test on 12dpiui and was neg but had my HCG taken at the clinic and it was 8. It was borderline pregnant or not so had my blood taken 2 days later and HCG 42!! Finally got a positive test 13dpiui...i guess I had a late implanter :) Good luck with everything!! :hugs:

Thanks guys!

I finished my progesterone yesterday morning, so i was thinking my temperature would drop dramatically this morning, but it didn't it was still the same?

I'm so confused, i think i must be out otherwise i would have got a :bfp:at 16dpiui like you other ladies did.

Oh well, i might test again on Wednesday if AF isn't here. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->