Success, with Pregnacare Conception!!

mikababy

Gorgeous little baby girl
Reaction score
After feeling horribly sick all this week I decided to do a HPT simply to find out if I was pregnant, cos if I wasn't I was bloody well going to take something to stop me feeling so awful! AND...

:bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Two things I wanted to share...

From the outset I've tried to take 'control' of our TTC...I got a BBT thermometer, joined up on FF, got OPKs, scrutinised every last early pregnancy 'sympton' etc etc and to be honest becoming pregnant was turning into a complete obsession for me!!

After 5 month's of no luck I caved in to friends telling me to 'relax' and 'just have fun' and we got our BFP! I really think the 'chilled out' approach played a part.

Also, I've been taking Pregnacare Conception for the last 6-8 weeks and so I really reckon this is worth a shot ladies.

Good luck!!

XX

congratulations :happydance: its been a great few days for BFP announcements x

Thanks!!

Realised I put this in the wrong section.

Am still a bit anxious that it won't 'stick' but will feel more reassured once I've seen a G.P (have to go and register now, as I've just moved!).

Good luck and baby dust to all.

xx

Congrats hun and thanks for this post. This is my cycle 2 actively TTC and went head-on into the whole business, bought CB OPK last cycle.

When I went to the store to get another CB OPK for this cycle, i saw the prenacare and decided to try it. Hopefully, I'd get my BFP too.

It's CD11 today, just hope it's not too late...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->