Successful pregnancy in your 40's after recurrent miscarriage?

AliDubs

Back at it!
Reaction score
I know the odds are slim, but I'm looking for a sliver of hope...

We suffered 3 miscarriages within a year, took a break, tried again last fall to no avail and decided to move on. We are fortunate to have a great little girl and were at peace with it.

Fast forward to last week when I realized I was late and got a BFP...We were very surprised! 3 days later I turned 41.

I am trying to balance being realistic about my chances with having a bit of hope. I guess that's what I'm looking for here.. Has anyone out there suffered from multiple miscarriages and then gone on to have a successful pregnancy in their 40's?

Congratulations! I had 4 miscarriages and then had a successful pregnancy when I was 39. He was a little boy. I also had other children--so it certainly can happen. I will be praying for you and hoping that you have the same results that I had.

Congratulations! I had 4 miscarriages and then had a successful pregnancy when I was 39. He was a little boy. I also had other children--so it certainly can happen. I will be praying for you and hoping that you have the same results that I had.

That is so wonderful to hear! Thank you so much!!! :flower:

I just got my BFP and i’m 45! We can be anxious together. I’ve had 2 m/c’s and 4 chemicals.

ETA: Crap I bumped an old thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"