Suddenly ravenous, anyone else?

CamoQueen

Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!
Reaction score
Hey ladies! For the last month or so I wasn't feeling very hungry at all; I actually lost a pound. I was totally satisfied with three small meals and a few snacks of fruit throughout the day.

But now in the last few days, I feel like I'm starving! I'll eat my regular breakfast of cereal with milk and an hour later I'll want to eat again... then again, then again.:dohh: I could seriously eat all day if I let myself! Anyone else dealing with a sudden attack of the hunger beast?:shrug:

I've gone through days like that! It doesn't matter how much I eat I just want more!!!
I think most of the time baby is squashing my stomach so I can't eat much and then suddenly he moves off it for a while and my body is like 'quick,fill it up before you can't anymore'!

Yes, I have literally went this entire pregnancy til 37 weeks I'm 39 on Saturday, with not being able to eat. In the beginning it was bad food aversion and I was forcing food down my throat. Lol. Then I had a regular appetite but got full really fast. Last week in all the sudden started feeling like I couldn't eat enough. Its ridiculous. Like I will eat a decent meal and an hour later I'm hungry with a growling stomach! WTH?!? Lol

I was extra hungry between weeks 29 and 30. I think the baby has a big growth spurt then. Mine went away a few days after I turned 30 weeks.

The past week or so I feel like I'm back in the first trimester again. I keep getting really nauseous, but then feel extremely hungry.

So, yes. I have been super hungry on and off, too. It's not just you. :)

Thanks ladies, it's nice to know I'm not alone! I have such a huge appetite, I'm hoping it settles down soon.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->