Sugar in urine at 36 weeks!

Willow87

Reaction score
I have had a pretty straight forward pregnancy thus far but then the midwife mentioned I had a small trace of Glucose in my urine. She didn't seem alarmed by it... But now I am! :nope: How did this happen?! I admit I drink way too much fizzy drinks but it's been fine up until now. I did have a bowl of rice krispies with a banana and then some left over rice with chicken for lunch :winkwink: and then had my appointment like 1 hour later... Could that have done it? I also took the urine sample like 20 minutes before my appt as I had forgotten.

Idk I am so worried now! What happens if they find sugar in my urine 2 weeks from now?

Will I have to give up my plans for birthing in a birthing center?

Does this mean I may have a massive baby?!! My bump was measuring 37 cm and I'm 36 +2

I had it at 24 weeks but they said if I had just eaten anything Sweet can cause that, all other test have been spot on

lol no worries hun. I have GD and have only have glucose in my urine 1x and it was a small amount and because I had waffles with syrup for breakfast that day. If your MW isn't worried, you shouldn't be either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->