• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sugarkisses little man has arrived at 24 weeks *update 22nd please pray*

thinking of you donna and little man :hugs: many congratulations my darling x x x

i am crossing my fingers so tightly this story has a happy ending, Love to you and your little boy donna xx

congratulations on the birth of your little boy, hope he stays strong with sophie looking after him im sure he will xxxxx

Just thought I would do a small update cos there wasnt much info in the original post

Good luck babe, I've been thinking of you. I really hope all is going to be ok. Best wishes to you and your little man xxxx

congrats xxxx and as many postive thoughts as i can send to you both

Congrats Donna, sending lots and lots of love and positive thoughts for your little man xxx

thanks for the update Tasha xx

:) I'm soo pleased to hear he is doing well. Cant wait to see a picture of him :cloud9: xxx

Oh Donna, well done you for holding on to your little man as long as you could :hugs: Im sure he is going to be a fighter like his Mummy. I will be thinking of you and your boy xxx

Donnas gonna put a piccy up on her FB soon :cloud9:

Been thinking about her all morning. I sat telling Alex about Donna and I just cried, knowing how bewildering it can feel!

Donna has captured all our hearts I guess. :hugs:

Edit : omg bloomin god hes just perfect!

I have just seen this. :cry:

Sending them lots of hugs and im not normally a religious person but said a wee prayer for him.

V xxxx

sb22 he is isnt he? I cant stop looking at my phone. She sure has, she is amazing and the most genuine person. I am sure you and all the other Mummy's to premmie's will be an amazing support for Donna and your baby's will give her hope when the road seems long and hard :hugs::hugs:

V :hugs: I am praying too.

Awww hold on little man.fight for your mummy xxxx

He is gorgeous, has he got a name :blush:

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116