• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sugarkisses little man has arrived at 24 weeks *update 22nd please pray*

Congratulations Donna, keep fighting little man

I got tears in my eyes...so pleased to hear that he is doing fine....
he is such a strong little fighter....he has been for weeks showing how strong he is....all those big kicks he gave you so early have made him strong!....
I hope you will feel physically better soon and I hope your little monkey will get stronger and stronger!
all my love!

V she has said on fb they think they have but not telling yet xxxx

good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww so glad to hear they are doing well!

Congratulations Donna on the arrival of your little man.
I'm sure he will carry on fighting like he has the whole way through and I'm sure he's gorgeous like Sophie.
Hope you're not in too much pain after the c-section make sure you get lots of pain killers and eat as much as you can to get strong for you and your man.
Thinking of you both
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!! Your wee man sounds like he's doing well.

As SB22 said, we're all over in the preemie section to give you plenty of support and advice if you need us. :hugs:

Thinking of them both and sending lots of positive loving vibes! Xx

Thinking of you both.
Stay strong little man.

xxx

well done donna, i know your little man will be a fighter :) xxxxxxx

I'm so glad to hear that they are both doing well... Congratulations on your little man Donna. Sophie must be so proud of you. :thumbup: Keep staying strong little boy.

So glad to hear they are doing well. I hope Donna gets better pain wise soon and that her little man keeps on fighting! Sounds like hes one tough cookie! x

congrats again donna - seen piccie on facebook and hes gorgeous!
Keep strong, I;ve been in NICU twice and its hard and long - you are all in my prayers x

Congratulations on the arrival of your little man Donna! So pleased to hear that you are both doing well, stay strong little man xxxx

thinking of everyone and lil man :hugs: thnx for the updates xxx

All my love to you and your little man hunni
Keep fighting little one x

So pleased you're both doing well Donna, hope the pain eases for you soon. Big hugs for you both x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->