****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hayley good luck today. I have been thinking of you when i have got up with little one through the night. Hope all goes well and the midwife is right that it wont be too long before little man is here x

thinking of hayley today too hope all goes well :)

glad to hear you girls using dummies with the babies isnt causing any confusion i havent had to try Noah out on one yet did want to try avoid using one but we do have an emergancy one in the cupboard

I am too, been checking my phone all day. Hope you are ok and if you are not already hope you will be holding little man very soon :hugs:

The last of the cupcakes has arrived :D
Hayley has posted pics but no details yet.

Well done hun he is beautiful x

Yay well done Hayley! If someone can post a pic up here I would be grateful :)

here you go Fox ...

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267697_10150229883991245_524951244_7789318_4632304_n.jpg

Awww many thanks Lolley :D He's a cutie, in fact all the cupcakes are very good looking babies :D

My birth story ladies, sorry its long due to long labour lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...nters-world-eventually-long.html#post11619387

I saw the post on FB earlier... congrats Hayley!! I hope everything went well! He's beautiful!

Congrats Hayley he is gorgeous!! :happydance: looking forward to birth story and pics xx

Hi girls! well finally Jacob Daniel Edwards was born on the 10th of july at 0007 weighing 8lbs 7oz and my what a labour!

started off with me being induced at 11am was 3cm dilated and was told to just go for a walk to kick start things , contractions started at 630pm and were 30 seconds apart and lasting for over one minute! was torture! was checked and was still 3cm!!!!! they were worried that the contractions were coming to quickly so went to get a doctor who never came as she had a shift change and never told anyone! then bang at 1130pm i couldnt cope anymore and was asking for pain relief as the contractions were continuous with no break! they checked me and i was still 3cm! and i thought WTF! but this time they were very concerned as i was literally pinning lee to the wall and abusing him!! LOL! so i was whizzed to labour ward as they wanted to try and stop the contractions coming so quickly! got to the labour and i felt the urge to push but they kept telling me i was only 3cm so i wasnt allowed! at this point i was telling them i was going to push regardless as i couldnt stop myself so they checked me and low and behold i was 10 cm and then the shit hit the fan! Babys heartbeat had stopped beating and then started again and he was in serious stress as he had literally been forced down the birth canal to quickly! there was 10 people in the room and my mw was telling me if i didnt push his head out right now they were going to give me an episiotmy so i had one chance to get him out! so i pushed him out in one go and he ended up completely ripping my poor old lady garden to shreds! He was put on oxygen and his blood gases were tested and he was perfectly fine apart from he couldnt control his temperature and was put under a heat lamp for an hour! me on the other hand had to have 25 stitches where his head had ripped my muscle away from vagina! sounds painful! it truely is the worst pain ever! i can sit down or stand up! it took the mw over an hour to re stitch it all! so Jacob was born at 0007 and i didnt get back to the ward until 530am after they had finished checking me and baby! was discharged at 130pm and im completely knackered as have had no sleep since friday night! but he is so very worth it! completely contented and beautiful! and the boys love him! BUT i can seriously say im never doing it again as that was the worst labour ever! even lee said he never wanted to put me through that again!

hope all babies are ok speak soon xxx

Attachments

• jacob 1 day old.jpg
    jacob 1 day old.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 7
  • jacob and boys.jpg
    jacob and boys.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
  • jacob 12 hours.jpg
    jacob 12 hours.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
Hayley, he is gorgeous! Im sorry you tore so badly. I also tore muscle, I know how much pain it is to try and sit or move. It gets better! Use a water bottle (the kind you can suck on) to gently squirt water over your lady parts and stitches after you use the restroom. Drinks LOTS of water constantly to dilute your urine so it doesnt sting you when you pee, or use the bottle while peeing. Not sure if theyre available there, but I used tucks pads to soothe the area. You can just take gauze and pour witch hazel on it then gently dab it over the stitches.

Hayley, he is gorgeous! Im sorry you tore so badly. I also tore muscle, I know how much pain it is to try and sit or move. It gets better! Use a water bottle (the kind you can suck on) to gently squirt water over your lady parts and stitches after you use the restroom. Drinks LOTS of water constantly to dilute your urine so it doesnt sting you when you pee, or use the bottle while peeing. Not sure if theyre available there, but I used tucks pads to soothe the area. You can just take gauze and pour witch hazel on it then gently dab it over the stitches.

Congrats Hayley he is absolutely adorable and I sympathise with your injury I had to have an episiotomy, not sure if anything tore but with the forceps I was truly battered and bruised and over a week later I am suffering.

I have been having lavender oil baths twice daily which was recommended by the midwife. I recommend to eat or drink what you can to keep your stools soft as that is not pleasant when you do need to go.

Mw checked this am and I have only 1 stitch left to dissolve which surprised me how quick they have healed.

Congrats Hayley! oh my... I'm so sorry to hear you tore so badly. A huge benefit of the c-section is that I have no issues in the lady bits... so I can't even imagine how painful that must be! I hope you're able to recover ASAP!

Congratulations hayley! I'm sorry you went through such a difficult labour, I had an episiotomy so I know how painful it gets down there. I couldn't really sit or stand for long periods until 3 weeks pp. I had baths with tea tree oil and that helped.

I hope all of you are doing well with your LOs, I haven't had a chance to catch up yet.

mama afrika we have moved to here xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/660307-summer-cupcakes-june-july-2011-mummies-6.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->