****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

i think things are happening!!! arghhh!!!

had lots more show. Contractions are about 5-6 mins apart lasting 30 seconds and lasting longer! Ooooh the pressure is intense!

Hi girls! Hope things get moving quickly for those of you who have still not given birth. Have not read the posts. Here's a link to my birth story if you're interested, i've only just finished it.

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...06-34-hour-labor-my-birth-story-detailed.html

Baby is doing great, she's such a darling angel! She only woke up 4 times last night to feed, which is great because she's been so fussy at night. During the day she will sleep well and not scream and cry much, but at night she's been like an entirely different baby and driving me and OH crazy. plus, my left nipple is so severely cracked that i dread feeding her. =/ stitches are healing well, i'm finally able to get up and down without any help. have not seen any of my friends because i haven't been feeling like myself, but i have one coming over tonight finally! gonna go feed baby, then take a nap. i'm exhausted! :)

how exciting! :D i only have extreme pressure in my lady bits and bhs at the minute! really hope this is it for you!

Great news Hayley lol very lazy baby I'm sure you'll have action soon make sure your doing all you can to evict them :)

Here's hoping ailey has gone in as it's gone quiet.....

I've just had my lavender bath, really hoping this pain goes soon, our next door neighbour has just brought a lovely 7 piece clothing set and her first money box for Eliza, so nice :D we can't get over how generous people are

And then there was just me!

Congrats Ailey well done so pleased for you xx

:hugs: :hugs: Hayley I feel for you, its not going to be long , looking at the signs.

Ashley glad to hear your on the mend and baby is doing well, she looks a real cutie ! I shall get on the laptop and get a pic up today.

Wonder how Ailey is .....

Ailey had her baby last night hun

Baby Georgia born at 1129 weighing 7lbs 8oz x

wow congrats Ailey on baby Georgia!! i love her name :kiss: cant wait for birth story and pics!!

Ashley im gonna go read your birth story now !

hayley woohooo youre next! lol - actually i dont think flybee's had her baby yet either...
hayley i cant believe you were due first too, you poor thing! your lazy little man needs to come out and meet his mommy now. HUGE :hug: and labour dust to you today :dust: xxx

Hi. Congrats Ailey. Hope it all went well Hun.

Hch your cupcake is coming any time. I hope you're ok. How did last night carry on for you? Thinking of you.

I've been totally focusing on baby. Havent been able to make contact With anyone bar my sister and dad. It's just been a treadmil of breastfeeding and no sleep. Home last night so got 2 one hour sleeps while hubby took over which was good.

I'm still checking on here. I'll be about once my feet have touched the ground. This exhaustion is unreal but omg I love Lara so much x

Yay congratulations ailey :) i bet you are so glad she is here at last :)

Hayley how are you doing hun? At the most now 2 more get ups for you :D big hugs :hug:

Hi ladies!

Oooh, congratulations Ailey!! I'm so happy for you that Georgia finally decided to come! Can't wait for pics... I hope you're recovering well!! xx

Hayley-- you're almost there! Great news about being 2cm and baby down low... it could literally be any minute! Have you been able to do any walking? Maybe that would help baby's head dialate the cervix a bit more and finally get things started for you...?

Ashley- I'm going to go read your story now!!

I can't believe my baby is a week old today! It feels like the birth was a REALLY long time ago...

Yay congrats ailey, love the name too :D hope your feeling well xxx

Come on team hch we are willing this baby out for you so much! :dust:

hey guys just had a message from Ailey

Hi, had my baby girl! She is the spit of her big sister! Was in the pool for bit but her heartrate was fast so i got out and gave birth on the bed. Had meconioum in waters so we have to stay in hospital for 24 hours for obs.

hope everything is ok Ailey with baby xxxx

nothing to report from me im afraid :( just a very stubborn baby he is too comfy! 2 days to go!!!

Congrats ailey!
And hch, really hope things get moving for ya hun.

Congrats ailey!
And hch, really hope things get moving for ya hun.

Aw bless, shame about having to stay in, I sure hope the ward is better than the one I was on!

I just had my hospital phone up wondering where I was for my induction!! :lol:

Sorry there's no action hayley :(

Had to use some infacol today with eliza poor little thing very unsettled between feeds and her little legs have been going ten to the dozen

Ha I really am the last one I should have placed a bet on myself!

Flybee's baby arrived by emergency c section on the 7th July at 2211 , they named him Raphael, Congrats tanya xxx

heya girlies sorry not been around my internets been playing up and wouldnt let me on here!!.. boohoooo!! glad most of the cupcakes are here now... Hch tell your bubba its very stubborn and needs to come out now :lol:

hope everyone is doing well and the babies are settling in nicely???...xx

thanks hch for the update on Flybee!

Flybee- congrats!! I hope you're doing well and recover quickly xx

Foxforce- haha, what'd they say when you told them you'd already had your baby?? :haha:

hch- I definitely had my money on you an Ailey to be some of the first! I would have lost that bet too! At least you know you're almost there!!! I'll be checking back for updates :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->