****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

havent tried the red cabbage thing hun!!!
we think our bubs is a boy!!!

hch the discharge thing is gross right!! :lol: im the same i keep thinking im leaking wee but its not!!

hahahaha! yes its so gross! thankgod for pantyliners LOL!

deffinatly excpet when you forget them and feel like youve actually wet yourself ... lol glad we can all laugh about this oh actually though i had wet myself the other day :lol:

i had that yesterday i actually thought i had wet myself ! infact i thought my waters had gone !

:lol: my poor oh was like did you just wet yourself... he was cracking up and then disapointed when id said i hadnt lol

this is the only pregnancy where i havent bloomed either! i look like poo! my skin is so dry and im spotty! i will be 30 next year but i feel more like i should be 16! i reckon beanie could be a girl! she is taking all my beauty! hahahahaha!

aww well i hope it gets better!! ive felt nd looked like crap the last few weeks but lately it seems to be easing off i feel human again my skin has gone back to normal and my hair before it was so dry!! were thinking we may have a little boy in there

how is everyone finding their dopplers??... i got mine out today havent for about a week and found bub straight away heartbeat so much easier to find now bub is bigger

you have just reminded me to order mine of ebay :)

Hey ladies! hch totally get wat u mean about the discharge! lol

loving my doppler can always find bubs which is great! before 12 weeks to it was hard wrk! can find it every time i try now!

had first MW app today which was a nightmare, my MW didnt show up so some1 else booked me in! was not a happy bunny as im sick of chasing them up for appointments! just feeling let down!

On a happier note 20 week scan is booked for Feb 11th - my mums b'day! hope ur all well!

Ps Lilly dont think i've been added to the list yet :) edd 3rd july 11~ Thank u xx

Hey everyone... sian I'll put you on the list now! my 20 wk scan is just one day before yours :happydance:

totally know about the cm, it's so ewwww - that's reminded me to buy panty liners tomorrow, thanks girls!

So, very depressing news for me - i put on FIVE POUNDS over christmas - 5 lbs!!!! in one week!!!!! With my DS i didnt' really put on any weight until i was like 6/7 months or something so this is freaking me out.. I know its obviously because i'm pregnant but I'm scared i'm going to get too big..! I'm blaming it on triple christmas dinners, my parents, DH's and my brothers girlfriends amazing baking skills. Serious healthy eating for me in Jan.

i keep feeling flutters not sure if its baby or wind though!

Hi ladies, hope you all had a good christmas!

Totally get what you mean about he discharge....lovely!

I had my flu jab today, anybody else having or had it?

I've also got an appointment for my 20 week scan...15th feb :)

Who's going to find out the sex? We have decided we will find out the sex, as we had a surprise and this will probably be our last baby.

xxx

yep had my flu jab over a week ago and i feel fine no side effects from it :D

im going to find out the sex and i cant wait! 40 days to go til 20 week scan!

I hope everyone is having a great day today :) I have a dotor appoinment tomorrow with the ob and this will be hubby's first time hearing the heartbeat so he is excited.We are deff. finding out the sex of the baby in 2 weeks can't wait.I was on here last night trying to upload my ultrasound picture and I can't do it!It makes me so mad.If anyone has facebook I have my pictures on there of all my scans only 5 pictures but hey I love looking at them.:kiss:

Go into advanced post and theres an attachment paper clip on the bar at the top. Add photo there. Then go into the attachment and click on your pic. That should work.

I'm hoping to hear baby heart beat next Thursday at my 16 week apt with midwife.

X

we are finding out the sex, cant wait! have booked a babybond private gender scan for16+5 and will have it reconfirmed at the 20 week NHS scan x

Wanted to see if I can move over already with you ladies, I'm due July 7 and baby was measuring a bit ahead at NT on Tuesday. :)

hi, just been on photoshop and made this if anyone wants it for their signature/avatar??
https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/aileymouse/summercupcakes.jpg

Quick post here, just wanted to share that I had my 2nd ultrasound today, baby's doing great, strong heartbeat. poor thing had the hiccups really bad though and wouldn't stop fidgeting, waving, flipping around, lol it was so hard to get a pic! first pic is 8+6, 2nd pic is 14 weeks.

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 8
ok I hope this works I am trying to post a picture of baby at 14 weeks.:) If I did can yall guess the sex just for fun.

Attachments

• 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 10
hi, just been on photoshop and made this if anyone wants it for their signature/avatar??
https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/aileymouse/summercupcakes.jpg
Aw hun that's fab!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"