****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

by the way girls 'one born every minute' new series starts on January 10th!!! woohooo!!!

Lol I know I'll watch it but it scares me haha! Xxx

Nite all x

Gosh I'm uncomfortable tonight! I have a lower back pain which is running into my left leg. Whenever I cough my back aches and my bump is very heavy and achey tonight. Strange.

Went into town this evening with hubby. I love looking at baby clothes but I might wait till I know to buy pink or blue. I'm so tempted to get a private gender scan but I might wait to get a private one further down the line. The private pics are so good.

Can't sleep so I've been reading lots on here tonight. X

Just checked my local private baby scan place and they only do gender scans from 20 weeks so I'll wait till 20 nhs one.

hey starglow.. i'm still up too. tired though! cruising on the net all things baby related.. DH thinks i'm obsessed! (he's right though)
i am so certain i'm feeling beginnings of flutters.. I have some gas bubbles too but I can tell the difference. Just been looking at babyzone website which says you may feel from 15 weeks!! I'm 15 weeks on tues.. i hope its baby!

babybond do gender scans from 16 weeks, isn't there one near you? I really researched and they were the cheapest ones with a good rep. one London clinic charged 500 quid for a gender scan from 12 weeks! unbelievable!

OMG that's a crazy price! Lol

When I looked in more detail they'll do a gender scan at 18 weeks tho they advertise from 20! Strange.

Aw my tummy is in bits. I'm usually fast asleep by now and I just can't get comfy. Time for my maternity pillow thingy I think.

Be fab if you can feel flutters :)

Good morning ladies and bumps :)

How is everyone feeling today?

After a long night of not much sleep and lots of research I'm thinking we are going to try for baby two pretty quickly. Madness. I never thought I'd be saying that during this pregnancy however we always wanted two kids if possible. So I'll be just 34 when this baby arrives, I'd like to conceive while I'm 34. OMG what am I letting myself in for lol.
Have any of you conceived your second baby really quickly after your first?

Also ......... My skin is clearing up. My hair is thicker Altho very dry. I get a bit disorientated when I'm out and about and I def have fuzzy brain lol

im not planning any more babies so soon yet :lol:
by the way ... look

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
aww strawberry! yay! What a beautiful bump!

I have made it quite clear to DH that we will NOT be trying for a second anytime soon (I still haven't gotten over the m/s yet... I cannot IMAGINE having it again so soon after it --hopefully-- finally goes away!) We're thinking of trying for a second when LO is around 2... but we'll have to see how we feel about it after he/she is born :)

Sorry to hear that some of you are having sleeping problems!

its just popped out over the last week or so!! some friends thought i was overreacting saying i felt huge so i put the picture on my facebook last night and everyone was like your not kidding are you :lol: im proud of my belly lol its usually flat and boring!! my belly button has always been a deep innie but yesterday i noticed its gone forward a little bit more.. bit of advice dont poke your belly button... it hurts!!!! :lol:

yeah i dont want any more babies for a year or 2 want to enjoy this one first :) im only 20 so go plenty of time!!

yeah its my first!! hense why i didnt expect to be this big already!!

are you sure there isn't another hiding in there!? lol.

I feel much bigger this time. And all over too, I hate the feeling after eating and no matter how big or small the meal is I feel bloated and gross so end up with a couple of rennies for pud!!

loads of people have asked me that!! nope just the one unless there is another who is very very good at hiding the sonographer had a really good look around because of the risk of twins lots in my family!! and i can only even pick up one on the doppler lol!! i thought it was just because im so tiny at a size 8 normally! either that or im gonna give birth to an elephant lol!!

they say that you get bigger earlier with second third etc pregnancies dont they? aww thats aweful you feel like that i just get sick if i dont eat enough or havent had time to eat yet

Aw your bump yay. Yours looks high. Mines low. If I was 20 I wouldn't be rushing Into baby no 2 either. Lucky you strawberry. I was ready for babies in my 20's and even got pregnant ( had a mis) but then my marriage broke up etc. my new hubby and I were only married this summer so I've been late getting ready again to have babies. I always wanted to be a young parent so gotta go for it :) xxxxx

ive always wanted to be a younger parent but we waited until we had our own place to live and enough space etc and now we couldnt be happier we started trying december last year had mc in june which was heartbreaking and then got pregnant again september/october time everyone thinks were nuts wanting a family so young but were very family orientated people! im not bothered about going out every weekend with friends and things i love nothing better than to snuggle up with my oh on the sofa and watch a good film we are very ready and excited for this :) dont want to rush into having another until we have a bigger place again and lo will be old enough to understand

Aw that's really nice to hear hun. Yeah it's devistating having a mis and until you do you don't realise how common they are. You sound very grounded and down to earth. these babies will be so special :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tho it's new year eve Woohoo :)
I've been doing housework all day so far. Im wrecked now lol.
I'll have a nice relaxing shower and catch up with friends over the phone before hubby and friends arrive later. My sparkling apple is chilling lol! Just doing hot nibbles, Indian takeaway etc. Quiet one which suits me fine this year.

As for lack of sleep ...... There was something wrong with our new mattress and we've just had another type delivered. Mostly memory foam so I hope this helps me sleep again.

What's everyones plans for tonight? Xxx

not too sure what were doing i think oh wants to go out with one of our best friends before he has to go off to afghan for 6 months :( il probably tag along for a bit till i get too tired and want to go home we live near enough in town anyway so thatl be fine.

Wow can't believe there's summer babies in the 2nd tri! I feel like a OAP 2nd trimester lmao, good luck with all your pregnancies ladies! :D
XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->