Summer hit here today

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
19 degrees Celsius! :happydance:

Perfect temperature in my books :)

it's SNOWING here :rofl:

btw I officially dislike you now :rofl:

Over here, one glimpse of the sun and the weathergirl telling you it's going to be about 15 celsius and everyone puts on their shorts and flip flops and heads of to the beach for a picnic :dohh:

Cor I wish It was like that over here! I dont know what spring or summer is over here :rofl:

:happydance: it has been warmer here too! Hopefully summer comes soon, and stays all summer too!

it's SNOWING here :rofl:

btw I officially dislike you now :rofl:

I feel the love! :rofl:

It snowed here on April 1st...of course it was too warm to stay...then it turned to rain.

I heard it`s going to be a very hot summer. True or not, I don`t know. However, I cannot stand heat!!! (Unless I am on vacation somewhere else drinking margaritas on the beach. LOL)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Vickie...........I was wrong about the temperature.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cabc0168

there's white stuff on the ground here :hissy: :hissy:

20 degrees this afternoon!?
GUH!
I'm so jealous!
It's snowing yet again here... some parts of Ontario got LOTS of snow yesterday.
Enjoy it!!!

Snow on the ground today here too.. and I had to bring Elyse to the doctor's! :dohh:

Seems to have melted already.. but it's still quite nippy out there.. I'm staying put the rest of the day!

20 degrees this afternoon!?
GUH!
I'm so jealous!
It's snowing yet again here... some parts of Ontario got LOTS of snow yesterday.
Enjoy it!!!

Yes, another warm day.

However, reality hit yesterday at how warm this house is going to be. 21 degrees and it was 27 in here. LOL

Thank goodness we have a basement we can hang out in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->