summer holidays :)!

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
The nice weather has made me so excited for Summer :)! Anyone going anywhere nice either abroad or not?

Im going an hour away to perthshire in may for a hen do. 2 nights in a luxury lodge with 20 friends (& my baby haha).
Then away to kefalonia in Greece for the wedding at the end of June staying in a luxury villa with its own pool and private beach!

Sounds awesome! Private beach?! Wow!

No holiday abroad this year as I'll be too big to enjoy the heat lol

Going to north wales with my mum and sister and the kids, hoping me and hubby can take the kids to Cornwall over the summer too! :)

I love holidays!! We're doing a couple. We're doing America for 2 weeks in May as it's the last year we're not tied with school holidays. Then we're going to Shanghai in July, to visit Daddy, who lives over there.

And we'll visit Ireland a few times to stay with the in laws.

I can't wait for Summer!

We're going away in May to Center Parcs in Sherwood, then again in July to Center Parcs in Longleat.

We also have a caravan so will be going for weekends here and there throughout the Summer/Autumn to stay around the New Forest/Devon etc.

Can't wait!

So far we've got a week booked at craig tara in ayr for September. Nothing else yet :(

We are going to Portugal in July, can't wait :)

Yes this summer I am going on a delightful all inclusive 6 week break to... North Somerset :dohh:. For work :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:. :haha:.
We're going to Scotland (Perthshire too) in April and we're going on a plane to get there so I'm counting it as a foreign holiday :haha:

Yes this summer I am going on a delightful all inclusive 6 week break to... North Somerset :dohh:. For work :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:. :haha:.
We're going to Scotland (Perthshire too) in April and we're going on a plane to get there so I'm counting it as a foreign holiday :haha:

Perthshire, although HUGE, is such a beautiful place!

Yep! Going to Florida for 2.5 weeks in May. Dad lives there with my stepmom and hopefully my brothers/sister and my stepsisters will be there with their families too. Can't wait as haven't been for 4 years and used to go there every year! Possibly going to Australia (Tasmania) in September to visit my mom and stepdad.

Tenerife in May and Spain in August. And if I quit my job, Tenerife again in Oct/Nov. my big sis lives out there.

Lanzarote, also can not wait!

Going to Devon for my LO's birthday in May (in-laws live there) and my parents are coming from the U.S. in September and we are going to Tenerife with them. Haven't booked or planned anything else yet. Hopefully the weather will be nice this summer and we can go camping in North Devon.

We're going to Newquay for 10 days in July. It's a family friendly hotel and we've booked for dinner bed and breakfast so should be easy for me

Oh yeah the weather is definitely improving thank god! No holiday for me again unfortunately :(

We're hoping to save up enough to book a super cheap last minute deal somewhere hot as our long awaited honeymoon! If not then maybe a festival or just a long weekend in London. We already live in the Lake District though so I can hardly complain!

2 full weeks in Cornwall in June! First ever family holiday.....ever! It's the first time we've been 'away' on holiday since our honeymoon which was 6 years ago! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

we're not going on a holiday abroad :cry: I'm so tempted to book one but it would make us struggle a bit financially because I'm on maternity leave plus LO is a bit too young! I need to go on a bumper one next year to make up for it :)

this will be the first summer that we've had a car so we'll probably go somewhere in scotland for a night or two - no idea where though!

Side question - how often do you go away abroad? We're usually a every 2-3 year type family and do caravan on the other years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->