summer holidays :)!

We're going self catering to Salou (Spain) for 10 days in Spain. We've stayed at the same place twice before and the kids love it. I can't wait.

A weekend in Scarborough & a week in Haven is all we've booked so far. Later on in the year we're gonna book a holiday abroad for next year :thumbup:

Riviere sands (haven) for a long weekend is all we can afford so far this year in may

We're going to auchenlarie holiday park next week for 4 days - mega excited as there's a hot tub in the garden :haha: we might go abroad later in the year, I don't know yet.

We're going to Cambrilis, Spain for 1 week in May, can't wait, haven't been abroad in 5 years & it'll be Emily's first time abroad, am really looking forward to it :happydance:

We're going to auchenlarie holiday park next week for 4 days - mega excited as there's a hot tub in the garden :haha: we might go abroad later in the year, I don't know yet.

O I went there year before last and loved it!

Were going Spain at the end of June & then Devon in sept with friends.
cannot wait :) well over due!

We're going to Cambrilis, Spain for 1 week in May, can't wait, haven't been abroad in 5 years & it'll be Emily's first time abroad, am really looking forward to it :happydance:

cambrils is lovely :)

We will go away for a couple of little breaks this year. I don't think I'm ready to take the girls abroad, we might do I don't know

We used to go every year before the kids

We're off to Haven in Devon for a week in June and I'm so excited! First holiday with two babies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->