summer holidays :)!

We used to go abroad every year before we had kids. We haven't taken them abroad yet, probably will next year. We go somewhere in this country each year, probably Weymouth this year, I love it there.

We are going camping at the end of May with oh's family (about 20 people). We are also going to woolacombe bay in June for a week. We might go away at the end of August camping again but that will be a list minute decision.

We haven't been abroad since our honeymoon nearly 5 years ago now. It all comes down to cost that's why we camp a lot as it's really cheap once you have the kit.

We are going camping at the end of May with oh's family (about 20 people). We are also going to woolacombe bay in June for a week. We might go away at the end of August camping again but that will be a list minute decision.

We haven't been abroad since our honeymoon nearly 5 years ago now. It all comes down to cost that's why we camp a lot as it's really cheap once you have the kit.

Precisely why we'll be investing in a tent and the rest of the equipment in the sales this coming winter. Actually very excited! :thumbup:

Side question - how often do you go away abroad? We're usually a every 2-3 year type family and do caravan on the other years.

We are hoping for every year/every other year if something else crops up.

This year we are going to go somewhere in the uk during the summer for a night or two, will try and get some good days out in too.
We are hoping to have enough money saved for a belated honeymoon to new york towards the end of the year.

Not sure if it's a holiday really but we are heading back to London for 2/3 weeks to see family and friends and to France for a week as my best friend is getting married (I'm maid of honour) in June. We might also head to Orlando Florida at the end of summer.

Side question - how often do you go away abroad? We're usually a every 2-3 year type family and do caravan on the other years.

We like to go away 3 times a year, since the kids came it's been more like 2. The last year we've not been anywhere though because of the whole moving to another country thing, lol. Can't wait for things to settle more so we can start going away more again, I'm definitely a person who needs a change of scenery as often as possible.

I'm not sure yet. I know I'll be going up to Lapland with my mum and dad when they come over to visit but not sure if I'll have another holiday or not as OH has a lot of work to do this summer so doubt he'll take any holiday time. Maybe just take a little cruise over to Sweden.

I haven't had a proper holiday abroad in years. I just go to England once a year or so but I don't really count that. Went to Estonia last month but don't really count that either as it was more of a business trip.

Yes! Weve been up to Loch Lomond in Feb right after our wedding, and were having a familymoon in May - Turkey for 2 weeks. We usually go to Loch Lomond every November but I can't have the time off this year :( :( We will hopefully go somewhere between May and Christmas though were paying off debts so we will see! I used to be right into camping but haven't been since before DD was born, might try taking them in a pod first to see how it works out!! xx

EDIT - I'm the same as Emy and live in the lakes so don't have far to travel. I'm also a postie and count myself lucky to deliver down in Wasdale - its soooooo beautiful!!

Just a week in Somerset booked for May we are saving for a house and ttc so no abroad holiday this year but definitely next year haven't been since year before last

We were going to do disney with dh's family in may but for various reasons have decided to stay in the uk and do centreparcs instead. Then going to jersey camping in july.

Haven for us, in Yarmouth! Iv only ever been abroad once, to Majorca when I was 11. We just coloudnt afford it.

But yay for Haven! Super excited!

We're looking at Centerparcs in Netherlands in May then somewhere in August like Balearics/Canaries last minute.

We will also be going camping & having city breaks throughout the year.

We're not going away this summer but we are going to Butlins in 26 days :D :D

Our seasons are reversed here in NZ to Europe (so at the moment it's summer here), but we are going on a winter-sun holiday for a week to Australia's tropical North Queensland in June. We're also planning our first trip back to UK and Finland since our move nearly three years ago over Christmas and New Years this year for 3-4 weeks, which I'm very excited about. In addition we will do some weekend breaks domestically over the year, but probably won't have any more foreign trips this year with travel from here being pretty exorbitant.

Center parcs in July but two week carribean cruise in November, cannot wait!

I am excited for summer. We live near blackpool so we have the beach. We have pleasure beach we have sandcastles water park and other places to go. I have plans taking kids to tamworth for a few days to see my friends. We are going away for a week mid may. I am trying to put all spare money away so we can do stuff

No:nope: We'll try and get away to the coast for a couple of nights but we're taking the eldest two down to Peppa Pig world for Violet's birthday gift/party and that's costing nearly £300 along just for a two day pass and a night in a hotel, plus petrol. Not including food :wacko: I've kind of resigned myself to the fact we can't afford decent holidays for the foreseeable future, plus with four LO's so young, I'm not sure I want to deal with the stress lol.

No:nope: We'll try and get away to the coast for a couple of nights but we're taking the eldest two down to Peppa Pig world for Violet's birthday gift/party and that's costing nearly £300 along just for a two day pass and a night in a hotel, plus petrol. Not including food :wacko: I've kind of resigned myself to the fact we can't afford decent holidays for the foreseeable future, plus with four LO's so young, I'm not sure I want to deal with the stress lol.

We cant afford a proper holiday either. And with kids being young we want to wait till youngest is at least 7 or 8 to take them abroad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->