Summer Mommas

TeeinAZ

Reaction score
Got any threads out there for summer babies? I was browsing and didn't see any.

I just came over from the TTC with Assisted conception and excited to share my journey with momma's giving birth this summer. I'm due 8/4/16.

At the moment due 31st August but could change when I have my scan next month. We said no more September babies (I'm September as is DD & our anniversary) whoops!

I'm due 8/4 but having a c section before my doc said I should have another and it may be around 7/28...that's my birthday LOL

YAY I'm so glad I'm finding some momma's to share this with!!!

The scan I had on New Year's Eve just shown a sac and an EDD of 20th August. I'm not actually sure how far I am and neither are the docs until my next scan next Friday. I was pregnant through summer in 2014 and hated it lol. I hope we get a mild one this year lol. X

There's an August group on the pregnancy buddies group or bump buddies

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-august-2016-watermelons-80.html#post36744800

Your summer is my winter, but I am due at the end of July. It's summer here at the moment, so hot today!

I'm due July 14th! I'm not looking forward to being huge and awkward in the heat but I'm so excited for baby #2. I was pregnant with DD during the summer but I didn't have her until December so I wasn't huge yet.

July 26th for me but ive yet to have a scan. I loved being pregnant in winter with my son, I'm not looking forward to being too hot and pregnant.

Hey I'm due July 26th. There is a couple of threads over in the pregnancy groups forum one being end of july/ early August babies, come join us.

I can't wait to have a summer baby as I've had two winter babies already, looking forward to the warm change

I said I would never go through third trimester in the summer again after the 2013 heatwave hell, whoooops!

Im due 3/4th August, the reason they say both is because its a leap year Lol! My 12wk scan will determine exact date in couple wks though :)

I said I would never go through third trimester in the summer again after the 2013 heatwave hell, whoooops!

Omg it was evil wasnt it?!!! I spent alot of time in Car with aircon on lol!

Due Aug. 21st (Day after my mommas birthday!) with my first! :happydance: Love that holidays are right around the corner and Daddy and I get to share them with our peanut! <3

I live in Arizona and Due the beginning of Aug. I'm gonna die LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->